— TEASER ONE

〈♛♚〉ROYAL SWAG — SW ENTERTAINMENT — 2016 COED GROUP
TEASER ONE.
 A guy scans around the papers on his desk. Flipping through one by one, he sighs. He leaned back to the chair to calm his mind. He was about to close his eyes when someone suddenly barged into his room without knocking. His eyes instantly opened to look at the person and a tired smile suddenly appears on his face when he saw who the person is.

“Hello, hyung” He sit back properly before slightly waves his hand to greet the older ones. The latter replied back with a smile and takes a sit infront of him. 

“So, what’s the problem this time?” He asked. The guy shot his head up and makes a questioning look. He chuckled and shook his head.

“Choi Siwon. Don’t make me look like I only know you for a year” He said again. Siwon replied with a small smile as he remembers that nothing that he can hide from a brother he had been together for years. 

“Of course you know me well” Siwon mumbles and chuckles. The guy infront of him cocked his head to the side. 

“Is it about SM Rookies?” Again, he guessed correctly. Siwon look at him before nodding his head and smile. “What is it?” He asked again.

“Leeteuk hyung, you know that this label had been formed for two years, right?” Leeteuk nods his head. “So, I’ve been thinking to debut a new group” 

“That’s a great idea. Boy group or girl group?” Leeteuk clapped his hands. Siwon sighs and massage his forehead. Leeteuk frowned at the sight. 

“That’s the problem. I’ve been thinking to debut a co-ed group” Siwon answered. Leeteuk look at Siwon for a long time until he decided to speak again.

“Did Youngmin teacher say something to you?” He asked and again, Siwon nodded his head. Leeteuk straighten his back as his eyes look at Siwon, signing him to tell everything. 

“We met just now at a café. He told me that he dare me to debut a co-ed group at the same time as SM Rookies and see which group will success and which group will flop” Siwon leaned back to his chair. Leeteuk raise his right eyebrows, he then look down and see a few trainees application form on his desk. He look over it before he raised his head up.

“Then, let’s do it” Leeteuk’s reply makes Siwon instantly look up at him which the leader just shrugged. “Until when we have to run away from him? With this, we can prove to him that we can also success by our own label. Besides, it’s a good idea too. We’ve been formed for two years and we will debut a co-ed group. How unique is that?” Leeteuk said excitedly, however Siwon just looking through the application. Leeteuk smiled.

“Siwon ah, think in a positive way. I-No, we all know you can do it. Just try. I’m sure the kids also have waited to debut” Leeteuk stand up and pat the younger shoulder. “Think about it well, okay. Think about the company, think about SM…” Leeteuk pause his words for a while before he continued back”…and especially, think about the kids that have works harder to be a singer. I’m going, bye” Leeteuk make his way to the door as he waves his hand without looking back and soon, he went out, leaving Siwon alone. 

Siwon leaned back to his chair. When he close his eyes, a flashback of how the label was built suddenly appeared and continue by how they moved from SM Entertainment to SW, how they’ve got many trainees application form, how they trained and lastly, a words that each trainee said when they went to auditioned, ‘they want to be a singer to achieve their dream’. Siwon open his eyes and slowly, a smile appeared on his face. Siwon then press a number on his office company which is connected to the secretary phone. 

“Yes, what can I do for you?” The secretary asked soon as she answered the phone. 

“Check Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Tiffany and Sooyoung schedule for tomorrow and then, report it to me” 
 
     AUTHOR'S NOTE ) Here's the teaser for you guys (: I've been thinking for the deadline however I will wait a little bit more. But, I need more guy applicants ^^ So please tell your friends to apply for this hoho. To remind you, this group also will also have ups and downs. Maybe not from SW Entertainment but from SM Entertainment /evil laugh till we meet again bye ^^