— TEASER TWO

〈♛♚〉ROYAL SWAG — SW ENTERTAINMENT — 2016 COED GROUP
TEASER TWO.
SW Entertainment Meeting Room || 7.40PM  

” What’s up, oppa?” A girl voice echoed through the room soon as she stepped into the room. Siwon raise his head up and smiled. 

“Sooyoung ah, how are you?” Sooyoung went to Siwon to give him a friendly hug before sitting down on one of the chair. 

“Good as always” Sooyoung beamed. Siwon chuckles at the sight.

“You’re alone?” Sooyoung nodded at Siwon question. 

“They’re on their way” Sooyoung stated. “By the way, what is it that you want to talk about?” She asked. 

“Let’s wait for everyone first” Siwon replied and Sooyoung only nodded at his words. While waiting for the others, they chatted. After a while, a group of boys suddenly barge into the room without knocking.

“Hello everyone. Eh, there are only you two?” A guy greeted them cheerfully when he noticed that only Sooyoung and Siwon in the room. He slump his shoulder.

“Ya, oppa. Am I that disappointing?” Sooyoung slightly pouted. “I’m going then” She then grabbed her bags and pretends to go. 

“Ah, don’t go. Aish, this monkey” Another guy hit the first guy head as he told Sooyoung to sit back. Sooyoung sneakily smile but then put up back her sad face infront of them and take her seat. Siwon who just watch the situation, laugh as he told them to do so. The guys comply and sit. 

“Where’s the-“ The guy words were cut with the sound of people knocking on the door.

“Come in” The people outside then turned the knob of the door and went into the room. The guys in the room smile as they saw them.

“Hello, hello” One by one enter the room and bows before taking their seat beside Sooyoung. 

“Hello Taeyeon, Tiffany” The guy that was called monkey waves his hand to them. Taeyeon and Tiffany chuckles and waves their hand back while Hyoyeon frowned. 

“Aren’t you going to greet me, Hyukjae oppa?” Hyoyeon asked. Eunhyuk frowned back.

“Why should I?” He asked back and then laughed. He looked around and saw that he’s the only one laughing. The guy beside him, shook his head and hit his head again.

“Fool” He said to Eunhyuk before turn to the girls. “How you girls doing?” Eunhyuk make face at the question. The four of them laugh and nod their head.

“We’re doing well, Shindong oppa” Tiffany answered. 

"Good to hear that” Donghae replied them. 

“Good to hear that” Eunhyuk imitates him. Donghae, Kyuhyun and Shindong glare at him which makes the girls laughed again. Taeyeon then turned to Siwon.

“So, why are you calling all of us to here, oppa?” Taeyeon asked. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Tiffany nodded their head. Siwon cleared his throats. 

“Did you guys read the new articles about SM Entertainment?” All frowned at Siwon question. They looked at each other.

“About SM Rookies?” Siwon nodded at Kyuhyun question.

“But why is that related to us?” Sooyoung asked. Siwon looked at everyone.

“Apparently, there is something that Youngmin teacher had told me but I will keep it secret. Now I need you guys to assist some of our trainees” Siwon stated. More than interesting to the last sentence , all of them curious with what their former CEO told Siwon.

“What did Youngmin teacher told you?” Eunhyuk asked. Siwon shook his head.

“I can’t tell it for now but I will in the future. So, can you guys help me?” Siwon asked. 

“Help you with what?” Tiffany and others had their focused on Siwon. 

“I will debut a new co-ed group and eight of you are chosen to assist them” Everyone eyes widen.

“You will debut a new group. Wow” Tiffany high five with her other members while the Super Junior guys still with shocked face.

“But..why co-ed? Why not boy or girl group?” Shindong question was replied with a sigh by Siwon. 

“Well like I can say before, it is something related to SM Entertainment” He replied. The Super Junior guys want to ask him more but when they see SNSD girls eyes giving sign not to, they silent. 

“So, who is the lucky trainees that will get to debut in this group?” Taeyeon asked excitedly. Siwon smile as he open up a file that he had been holding. He then take out one by one picture of the trainees and lay it infront of them. He looks up and smiled again.

“Them” 
 
     AUTHOR'S NOTE ) New teaser! ^^ Yeah, it's bad. I'm really really sorry for it. Since nobody applied for this story anymore, I may close the apply early than the supposed date. I hope you guys like this (super bad) chapter. Goodbye! ^^