Chapter 1

Fell in love with my bestfriend's Oppa

Luna and Luhan were getting ready for their first day of school in Seoul Arts High School. It's the first day of school for Luna and the first day of second year for Luhan. Luna got up extra early because she couldn't sleep the whole night as she was nervous. She was going to be in a new environment which meant meeting new people. She is a shy girl and she had some difficulties making new friends. She only had 3 friends in her previous middle school and she was thankful that. She does not like being in the spotlight, meaning she feels uncomfortable if she gets alot of attention on her.

"NANA! HAN! HURRY UP! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" their Mum shouted from the kitchen. 

Luna and Luhan quickled grabbed their bags and ran down to the kitchen.

"Hah! I win!" Luna cheered victoriously. 

Luhan smacked his sister's arm playfully. 

"Ouch! It hurts!"Luna whined at her brother as she rubbed on the spot where Luhan had hit her.

"Liar. I didn't even hit you that hard."Luhan rolled his eyes at her.

Luna stucked out her tongue at her brother. Both siblings gathered with their Mom and Dad at the dining table. 

"Eat up. If not you're gonna be late on your first day of school. I'll send you to school today" their Dad said and continued to read his newspaper. 

Luna and Luhan nodded and started eating their meal that their Mum had prepared for them. Their Mum even made lunch for them to bring to school .The siblings gladly took their lunchbox from their Mum. They bid their Mum goodbye before following their Dad to the car. Even though they were rich, they did not hire a chaffeur to drive them around. Their Dad likes to drive around by himself and does not want to burden anyone to become his driver. Luhan had his driving license last year and his Dad had bought him a bike. He would usually take his bike to school but he did'nt want to today because he wanted to be with his sister on her first day of school , also their Dad had volunteered himself to send them to school. 

"We're here!"Their dad told them and the car went to a halt as they were infront of the school gates.

"Thanks Dad! I love you!" Luna kissed her Dad's cheek and hugged him. 

"Thanks Dad," Luhan hugged him. 

"Be good in school. Han look out for your sister, okay? Assist her if she needs any help."their Dad reminded him as he ruffled Luhan's hair.

"Yes, Dad. Bye!"

"Bye Daddy!"

The siblings waved to their Dad before entering the school ground. Once they were in, Luna's eyes widened. She couldn't believe the school was huge. It fascinated her how big it was. She could get lost in this building and probably could find her the next day. 

"Gege... This is huge...."she gaped while looking at the size of the school.

Luhan chuckled and pushed her chin upwards , closing Luna's mouth.

"I know, right? Let's go." Luhan said.

Luhan put his arm around his sister protectively and walked to the office to get his sister's schedule. Girls around them squeled when they saw them walking together. 

"Omo! He is so cute!"

"He is so handsome!"

"Is that his girlfriend? She is so lucky!"

The girls huddled together as they admired and complimented Luhan from afar.

Luna also grabbed the attention of the boys in the school. She hated the idea of boys looking at her. The boys even took the oppurtunity to wink at her.

"Dibs on her!" 

"Try hitting on her!"

"She's cute. I think I wanna make her mine."

Luhan heard some awful comments about his sister. He wanted to hit the daylight out of them but he held himself back. He couldn't make a scene on the first day of school especially when he is the captain of his soccer team. Luna also heard the awful comments but she ignored it. She didn't want to grab any attention from the students. After getting her schedule from the office, Luhan walked her to her locker and class on the second floor. Luna dropped by her locker to see how it looked like. 

"Wow.. This locker is twice as big as my previous locker.." She said in amusement. 

Luhan then walked her to her classroom. 

"Behave, okay?"Luhan patted her head which Luna grew annoyed that he messed up her hair.

"I know. I'm not a kid anymore."Luna huffed and smoothen out her hair.

"Oh, really? From what I know, you're still a kid."He joked as he stuck his tounge at her.

"Hmph! I'm going to be 17 next month!" She crossed her arms as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Haha! I know, I know. Make some friends, okay?" Luhan reminded her with a brotherly smile.

"Yes, Gege. See you at lunch?" 

"Sure, I'll pick you up here. Wait until I come, alright?"

Luna nodded and saluted her brother. Luhan ruffled her hair before walking off. Luna then, entered the classroom and took the seat at the back by the window. She looked out of the window and watched as the leaves fell from the tree branches. 

Luna hoped that it will be a good school year for her.