07 She Choose...

The Melted Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@Kris' POV

It's strange...

Park Bom never talked to me again after I confessed my feeling to her. I thought, she left me for Sehun, to her original friend.

But, I always saw Sehun alone.

What happened actually? Did they have a problem? So, Bom couldn't meet me because she's frustrated with her problem?

But she just broke the ice in my heart. How could she just leaving like that without cleaned up the crashed ice?

"I want to talk about Bom." I said to the innocent Sehun in front of me.

Some of the girls in the canteen squealed when Sehun smirking to me.

"Just talk." he said coldly.

"What happened with Bom?"

Sehun crossed his arms, "I don't know. She changed lately. We don't talk to each other for about a week."

"A week?" I repeated.

Hey, I'm not talking to Bom for a week too. So, what's going on here?

"Yeah... After..." he stopped suddenly.

"After what?" I asked.

@Author's POV

Sehun smirked, "After I confessed to her." Kris' jaw almost dropped.

He was also confessing to her.

"And Bom started to disappearing from me." Sehun told him.

"Why do you this calm? You loves her right?" Kris crossed his arms.

Sehun chuckled, "Calm? Dude, I'm broken inside. You just don't know me."

"Tch. Why should I know you? You're just an annoying person." Kris snorted a laugh.

Sehun simply smiled, "Well, I'm."

Without words, Kris left Sehun then. Sehun watched how Kris' figure becoming smaller and smaller in his sight.

"You confessed to her too, right?"

Sehun sighed. Actually, Sehun himself didn't know why he was acting cool like that.

He felt empty without Bom too.

Bom sighed continuesly.

There were still 2 cabinet of clothes that waiting to be packed. Bom sat on her bed, grabbing her phone she called someone.

"Hello?" a voice greeted.

"Chaerin-ah..." Bom called her.

"Omo! Waeyo, Bommie?" Chaerin asked.

"I want to tell you something before I left Seoul." Bom spoke, "Sehun confessed his feeling to me."

Chaerin giggled at the other line, "He did? It must be awkward for you? Then, what's your answer?"

"It's the problem. I haven't answer him yet. I don't know." Bom was about to crying.

"Okaaay, do you love him?" she asked. "I don't know." Bom shortly replied.

"Lemme guess... Ummm, is there any boy except Sehun that close to you these days?" she asked.

Bom sighed, "Yeah. His name is Kris Wu."

"Ah~~~ Kris Wu. I know him. He's Suho's friend in a singing class in Seoul. He's also a model right? Like you?" Chaerin asked.

"Neh~ Nan eotthokae?" Bom pouted, trying really hard not to cry.

"Oh... It's pretty difficult, Bom-ah. I see, both of them matched your ideal type of guy. Tall, handsome and cool. But in my opinion, the Kris guy is cooler than Sehun. So, one point for him. But Sehun... He's your bestfriend, he must be really knows you well, one point gained by him. And sadly, this week you must leave South Korea forever, because of your parents wanted you to stay in here, in France. You're happy because you're going to see your parents and me... But, at the same time you're confused because two hot guys confessed to you and you didn't gave them a valid answer... That's pretty difficult situation." Chaerin started her once-upon-a-time mode.

"Neh... Then?" Bom asked.

"Be selfish! Just leave them." she suggested with a serious tone. Bom gulped her saliva, "Leave? Without words?"

"Yes." Chaerin sighed deeply.

The next day, Bom went to school like usual. But there was something different. She felt lonely and sorry for some reasons.

Bom walked to her locker to put some books into it, until a guy approaching her.

It was Kris.

Bom noticed Kris is coming closer to her, so Bom packed her things quickly. She just couldn't see his face anymore, knowing that she'll hurt him later.

"Bom!" he called as Bom running away. Kris chased her and he caught her wrist. "Let go." she said coldly.

"Bom, what's wrong with you? Why are you like this?" Kris asked, still grabbing Bom's wrist.

"There's nothing wrong with me. Let me go." she answered and tried to pull her wrist from Kris' grasp.

"I know about Sehun." Kris said suddenly.

"Huh? What are you saying?" Bom glared.

Kris let her hand, "Sehun confessed to you also, right? You don't have to answer me. Forget about me and my stupid confession. Just accept him."

Bom stoned.

Kris smiled at her then he left her.

"But... I won't answer both of you."

Bom sighed slowly. She turned herself and went to her class quickly. Once she entered the class, her eyes meeting Sehun's.

Bom avoided it quickly as she went to her other friend, "Xiumin, can you this time sit beside Sehun again?" Bom begged.

"But the agreement said I've to sit there for only three days." Xiumin said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter