06 Confessions

The Melted Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@Author's POV

Kris dragged Bom out from her house for a hang-out time on Saturday morning.

"Let me bring Choco!"

"Choco?" Kris lifted his eyebrow.

Soon, Kris and Bom entered the park together with Choco (Bom's dog). They looked like a happy couple with their lovely pet.

"I like Choco." Kris smiled.

"Me too!"

Then, Bom carried Choco in her arms. Choco couldn't stop barking and moving his little tail. Kris patted Choco's head.

"Cute." he said.

"Neh." Bom nodded. Kris looked at the smiling Bom. He wondered if Park Bom also this happy when she was with Sehun. Or maybe more happy.

"How was yesterday in the theme park?" Kris asked. Bom looked at Kris immediately.

"Yesterday was good." Bom smiled but it can't hide the fact a sad expression appeared on her face.

But Kris didn't see that, "I bet today will be more good and nice." he smiled.

"Why?" Bom bit her lip.

Kris leaned closer and whispered softly, "It's because you're with me. My one and only girl."

"What are you saying, huh?" Bom blushed and she hit his chest lightly. Kris laughed.

Bom's smile disappeared once she remembered the whole scenes yesterday between her and Sehun.

ㅡFlashbackㅡ

"Sehun! Stop kissing my cheek!" Bom pouted.

Sehun laughed, "I can't, you're too adorable." he gave her another peck on her cheek.

"What if somebody recognize us and mistaken us as a couple?" Bom whispered.

"That's good." Sehun smiled.

Bom leaned closer more, "I mean not as friendship couple, but you know, real couple..."

Sehun smiled. He didn't answer her, then his finger pointed to somewhere.

"I wanna ride that."

"F-feris wheel?!" Bom gasped.

Sehun nodded as he dragging Bom along with him to ride the feris wheel. After they waited for a minute, they entered the cube, just two of them.

They sat as slowly the feris wheel started to moving again. "Oh, this is gonna be pretty high." Bom commented.

"I'm nervous! It's so suddenly!" Sehun blurted out, he touching his left chest nervously.

"Ya! Don't be afraid! You're a namja! Beside, you're the one who brought me here." Bom protested.

Sehun nodded, "Arraseo, arraseo. It just for a while." he stood up then, searching his phone in his jeans' pocket.

"Let's take a selca!" he said.

"Uh? Selca?" Bom asked.

Sehun sat back as he activated the front camera. Bom leaned closer to him so she can be captured in the frame.

"Oh, you're pretty." Sehun complimented Bom before he clicked the camera button.

They took around five selcas in a row with different expressions. "Oh, this is good!" Sehun smiled.

"I want one too! Please send it to me!" Bom begged cutely. Sehun laughed as he patted her head, "You can't have it."

"Wae?" Bom pouted.

"You just can't." Sehun stood up. He looked outside, staring at the beautiful scenery.

"Ya! You're so mean." Bom crossed her arms. Sehun chuckled at her words.

He turned his body to face the mad Bom. She looked away, not wanting to see him. He walked closer to her.

"Are you angry?" he asked.

Bom didn't answer him. "Ya!" Sehun hold her chin but Bom slapped his hand right away.

Sehun laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter