3 Months After..

Undefeated Man 2 (The Dangerous Comes From The Angel Dark Revenge)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter One...

 

 

"Where are you, Super Yonghwa?? where are you...Please come back.."sigh shin hye..       Every night when she done with her job, Park shin hye will stay on the balcony, stare to the sky above with hope...big hope that super yonghwa will comes for her and for the world.. shin hye been sad and keep in faith for super yonghwa..but after months..she become hopeless..     "don't make me dying for waiting you" shout shin hye to herself while she crying..   Morning cames without hope of Super Yonghwa return..         in the "splash" Magazines News Office..         Mr. Kim was sit in his room with thinking. to make a big news was his priority..           After a while The beauty lady enter the room with not happy..               Mr. kim look at her while he stand..                 “darling..I’m sad if I see you like this. it’s been three months since he left you and you still sad”               Shin Hye sit and look to her father with sad..             “I can’t forget him dad. Super yonghwa is my life now and I love him so much. It’s break my heart when he disappear like this”     Mr. kim was very care to his daughter and to see her sad was break his heart..     He touch her shoulder and try to comfort her..     “honey, I don’t want to said this. But you have to move on and open your life for someone new”     Shin hye glanced a while to his father. stand up and walk near to the window while she look outside.     She is not respons on what her father said. She just look outside while day dreaming..     “Give it now shin hye. I said this it’s for you’re kind. I don’t want you buried yourself forever”     Shin hye is wake up from her dream. she is sigh while look outside. She realize that it just matter of time before she give up..but not now..     “I can’t give up now, father.. I still hope that someday super yonghwa will be back for me and for a human” said shin hye.     Mr. kim is not surprise with shin hye said. He know her so well. She will not give up so easily..     “alright Honey, I know you so well than any other cause I’m you’re father. But don’t too long for buried yourself in sadness. I love you so much and I want you to be happy for your life” said Mr. kim..     He hug shin hye while she crying on her father chest.     “I’m not ready to losing him, dad.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter