dear fairy with love

The fairy - The dragoon - The deer

 

Dear fairy may I ask you a question?

Dragoon asked while Deer was sitting next to him.

The fairy glared at both creatures and pointed her magical scepter to two creatures that already hung over their heads.

 

 

Hold on second what is this? This is not the thing that I want to express.

 

Holding my left palm on my aching shoulder I was staring for the flat LED front of me.

What the hell is this?

That was the first thing that popped out in my mind.

What who also left?  The deer

Followed what?  The dragoon

 

Dear fairy I beg you please keep reading this without switch to another.

I’m quite different from all fairies that are living in this fantasy world.

Why?

It’s a personal stuff 

Then?

Let me allow explaining …. Or tell the thing which I want to tell.

 

All fairies may fuss because of the statement that appeared in your Mobile screen, Laptop screen or whatever the screen that displays things flow in internet.

 

Fairy = Fan :

In the dictionary

If you are a fan of someone or something, especially a famous person, group or a sport, you like them very much and are very interested in them

 

Really are you? I asked from the fairy

The fairy closed her/his eyes and nodded.

 

*Dear fairy, you may fallen love and mentally dated with your loving idol without concerning about time and space.

*Dear fairy, you may run your beautiful fingers through the touch pad or key pad to find out every fine and latest updated info your idol.

*Dear fairy, you may think about him/her spending long hours under the moon sun rain and whatever the place you stand at the moment

*Dear fairy, you may float yourself on the wave of idol ocean without concerning important things of your life, including your studies, mom dad family friends BF/GF

*Dear fairy, you may scream from your lungs by booming the air around you front of a stage under numerous flash lights when you seeing their performance.

*Dear fairy, you may get sad when they fall, get happy when they won awards, get angry because of anti-fans who tried to ruin their profiles or get angst when they leave.

 

That’s the way how fairies spend their time in here: the fantasy land.

 

Fairies with long wings, fairies with golden wings, fairies with silver wings, fairies with butterfly wings, fairies with crystal wings ……………. all fairies  let me ask a favor!

Please turn your mind ..play back your memory from now back to ten years…. close your eyes, spread your wings, just think back

Who was the idol that you bias on those days?

>Dear fairy, can you remember him/her?

>Dear fairy, can you say number of posters that you collect because of that particular person?

>Dear fairy, can you count down number of minutes hours and days that you mentally dated with that particular person on those days?

 

Good question? Isn’t it?

 

In my case, dear fairy …. I can’t be able to order their names…. Sad.

That’s the way how fairies spend their time in here: the fantasy land.

Dear fairy, please try to think.

 

Dear fairy your mom and dad also rolled the play on here in their age as fairies.

They also screamed their idols name as we do.

They also collected posters, cassettes or CDs Video tapes, booklets, paper cuttings, …… as we do with digital symbols 10100101001 through internet now.

But they got married with completely different person from that they mentally dated idol and have you to stand with life………………..

You will do the same thing as your parents did when the time comes. ….. married with completely different person from that you mentally dating idol and have kids or different purposes to stand with life. Or being single for ever but shifting yourself to completely different path from current state

It has a life circle. Being a fairy is a part of life in anybody who born as a human.

Remember the definition …… a fan of some one of some thing

 

Dear fairy may I ask you a question?

 

Did you ever try to think about the broken heart that hides behind the figure of idol?, to think about the limitless pain (mentally or physically) that hides behind the figure of idol?, to think about the sadness angst loneliness fear scare tear?

What is your answer fairy?

I leave it to you.

 

Myself I know what’s happened when someone overuse you by giving too much of workload without thinking about time boundaries and capability of the human being.

Think dear fairy can you appear yourself now in Paris, 6 hours later in Rome next day evening in London 2 hours later in Hong-knog then same day at evening Seoul or Beigine.

But Most of idols in the human world do that whatever their nationality, because of global fairies who wing up around them

 

. Yah!!!! they earn gold dummy.

I know my dear fairy may scoff like that.

 

True they earn gold. They earn brand new BMW, luxury houses, real estates,

Industries stand to offer limited edition goods to them.

They spend their lives in luxury hotels when they have tours.

 

Okay dear fairy, may I ask a request?

Sure go on.

 

Stand up from the chair, bed, table, floor or whatever the place now you sit on. Turn on your MP3, or drive with your favorite song and start to dance… not during the time of the song but at least 1 ½ hours without stop your movements. Remember you can’t stop it saying you are sick now.

Can you?

Not only today in this time. In each days 5 rounds.

Can you?

 

I leave the question to you?

 

Dear fairy ……. whatever the thing happened you love that particular person because you love him/her.

 

I would like to request from all fairies to keep your dreams and bias as it.

Dear fairy if you are an author-nim in this fantasy land please don’t stop your lines…… keep link them together to spread the warmth of being fairy all over the world.

Dear fairy, remind you sometimes being an idol has a curse behind it.

But being a fairy .. is the way that you can shoulder to your idol’s pain and fall … also hand in hand with him/her in their happiness.

 

Love you all fairies …………………..     

    

This is something that i want to say.

I have done it.

I want to stand as a fairy with warm heart and wings that can be shelterd someone.