Keep in Touch

Our Story

"What happened with these people actually? They're obsessed on us. Exploiting us. Don't they know that we are human just like them? We have heart we have feeling we have personality and principles. Do they know us really well? Why do they create stories of us as they are the owner of our life? Ah, this is frustrating. Actually, for a 26years old man like me, this is not a big deal, I can ignore them and pretend they're not existed. But every second my phone alerts showing hundreds of mention in twitter. Mention us, creating fanart of us, creating fmv of us, tell us sentences or whatever it is using their languages that we don't understand. Its okay for supporting us, but telling story of us with their own mind isn't a good thing for me. I read many of their stories showing a bad me, a greedy man or whatever it is that its really not me. Not us."

"Oppa, what happened?"

"Sorry Hyun, I've just found websites of goguma fan fictions, makes me angry and laugh at the same time."

"Haha, you've just found them? For all this time?"

"Yes actually. I'm shocked that many of them already written about us since our fake marriage."

"So what's now?"

"What?"

"Are you okay now?"

"Hmm still can't accept those imaginary stories of us. But yeah, what am I now? a choding? Sulking for something that I can't change."

"That's the consequence for being famous, oppa. What's actually happened on you? Are you tired?"

"Haha, now I'm regret for what I've said. Yeah. You know me so well. I'm going sleep now. Sorry for disturbing your peaceful night."

"Eii, choding. Nothing disturbing, oppa. Just call me whenever you want. I'm always ready to nag you. Non stop."

"Better to not call then."

"If you can."

"Hmmh. I shouldn't disappoint people. I've told the world that we still keep in touch."

"Haha. Good. Good night oppa."

"Ah, Hyun, don't forget your promise."

"Arasso oppa. Early tomorrow I'm going to salon. Re-dyed my hair. Black."

"Great. Thankyou. Good night."

"Jalja"

--------------------------------------------------

For people who are curious of us, I want to tell them that we are okay. We are doing well. Still supporting each other. Whatever the label on us, we are on the process to believe the fate and destiny, beside of our hard works and efforts to reach our respectable dreams.

We walk with the time. We know each other for years now. We understand each other for years now. We support each other for years now. We respect each other for years now. We trust each other for years now. And we are happy with that. We are contented. No need any certain label, we've created a strong bond.

We are being patient with all of the condition around us. Silently we pray that we can end up together. Because we can't guarantee the future. Who can, anyway?

(SJH)