Dancing Nightmare

Damn EXO

Taemin P.O.V

I walked backed to the dorm with SHINee and then went to mine and Minho's room. I can't believe that Sehun's  older brother was Leeteuk. I've heard of Super Junior I got my phone out my pocket and went on to youtube to find music videos. Sitting on my bed I started to listen to their song. Wow his brother was good. Minho then came in the room. He sat down getting changed I looked away and looked at the clock oh it was  19:00. 

"Poor kid" I heard Minho say I looked at him "who?" I asked he looked at me and smiled "your friend Sehun" Oh.. right yer. "yes not having a brother around is harsh. I know why now he hates idols" I said looking at my phone "what you watching?" he asked putting on his PJs. "oh I had heard of Super Junior before but I couldn't remember where. So I searched it up" I said showing him the video. He nodded. 

He laid down in back "you don't seem so bothered about idols" he said I was shocked I don't want scare making him think I some crazy fan. I nodded "I have heard of SHINee before. But I was suprised to find out you were my roommates." He laughed "well your not the only one. I hear your the best dancer in the school" he said turning to face me. 

I blushed "well.. I wouldn't say best" he smiled "ah don't be modest.. Hey we've been trying to find a dancer for a while...." he said I jumped up "nope no thank you..um i'm going to get some air" I said running out of the dorm I could hear him shouting. "Ok... not cool Taemin" I told myself I went to the main grounds and sat on the bench "why me..?"  

Minho P.O.V

Taemin suddenly moved and ran out the room. "TAEMIN!" I shouted I was shocked what did I say wrong?. I ran out the room and other 3 came out there rooms "whats up?" Key asked me "Taemin just ran off" Key then had a face of shock "WHAT!" he shouted and ran to get his jacket. "well lets find him" Onew said I nodded we searched around the whole inside of the school but nothing. 

The whole school grounds was quiet which was weird. A school is never this quiet "anything?" Jonghyun asked coming closer I shook my head "what did you say to him.?" Key said and grabbed me by the collar "he is just a kid Minho.. what did.." I struggled to get him off "Woah take it easy there Key" Jonghyun said pulling Key of me "you ok?" Onew asked sorting me out. I smiled "I'm fine." 

"Well?" Key said glaring at me "All I said was that we were looking for a dancer and he freaked out." Key nodded "Well lets check the grounds we havent check there" Onew said walking down the steps.We nodded then seprated. I ran through the grounds to the lunch area then I saw him. He was sitting on the bench. I let out a sigh thank god he is ok. 

I walked closer to him "hey Tae" he looked up and smiled "hey" he said in a quiet voice "i'm sorry if I upset you. We have all been looking at you" he looked confused "all?" I nodded "guys I found him!" they all appeared Key went to hug Taemin. "Aish... don't do that again.. ok?" Taemin nodded in the hug "whats wrong?" he asked "Scared that Minho over there asked you dance. I hear your..." Taemin nodded to shut him up.

"I like dancing its just..." I looked at him and sat on the bench "just what?" I asked he looked down "I had a injury during the summer. I was thinking of...giving up dancing" Key almost grabbed him but he knelt down "how bad was the injury?" he asked Tae "I couldn't walk for 3 weeks" I suddenly felt sorry for him. "oh..." I said. I couldn't think of what to say. 

Onew sat the other side "Well don't give up. Giving up never leads anywhere Tae. Take it easy come on lets get back to the dorm and ready for the first full day" Taemin smiled. Then nodded and was helped up by Jonghyun then and we headed back to the dorm. 

Somehow I had the feeling that Taemin wouldn't give up so easily. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Slight 2min in this fanfiction and this was based on Taemin. Next is the first day of school for the boys.... what could go wrong? 

Until then bye <3