New Roommates

Damn EXO

Sehun P.O.V

"Sehun hyung!!" I stopped and pulled my headphones out. "SEHUN!" aish... I know that voice then arms clung around me. "Hey hyung" he smiled I laughed "Hey Taemin." Taemin was a year younger than me and the only person to talk to me. "How was your summer?" I asked as we walked to the boys school to start a new year. "its was good I found about two new boy groups I can't stop listening to there music"He said smiling. 

He then showed me there name on his phone "EXO and SHINee" I read outloud he nodded "EXO are split up into two groups. EXO-K and EXO-M. EXO-K is for us hear in Korea but EXO-M goes to CHINA and performs in Chinease and Korean isn't that cool" he said. Ok he was freaking out now "EXO-M has 6 members Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Chen and Tao." I nodded now walking through the school gaters. 

"What about EXO-K?" I asked him he smiled "they are Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O and Kai and looking for a sixth member still" I nodded "good luck finding one" I laughed. Taemin hit me "ok ok I was joking what about this SHINee?" I asked he nodded "well there also looking for another member. They are Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Minho.." hesmiled "I take it you like them more" I laughed he glared at them "why don't you join them?" I asked as we got to main grounds. 

He looked at me strangly "Where are you going?" he asked "to see where our rooms are" he nodded and ran up to me "Besides me join them not in million years there really popular hyung... fangirls and fanboys follow them everywhere like i'm ever going to see them any" he said. I put my around him "don't give up" he looked up at me and smiled "thanks hyung" I nodded "your a great dancer I don't see why not" I said now looking at the board on the wall trying to barge through the students then I stopped notcing my name and Taemin's.

"Damn not in the same room this year Tae" he moaned "oh..." I laughed "don't worry I'm sure you'll make friends" he nodded and looked down "again I'm way younger than Minho. I think there is an age limit" I laughed "Really limit wow idols are so stupid" I moaned. Taemin just shook his head. Then we found the hall. "Looks liket his is where we part ways" Taemin nodded and walked off to find his dorm. I moaned and took a deep breath. 

I wasn't so great at meeting new people I turn up shy and Taemin laughs at me for that he knows I'm a shy person at first. I opened the door and stopped. Oh great.. please don't say "ah you must be Sehun" a boy said I nodded staring at him "You've heard of us then?" another said coming out a room "From my friend he is a fan. Altough I am not.. I don't listen to music." they looked shocked. 

"You don't like music?" he aksed. I nodded folding my arms "I'm sure will change that I shook my head "I wouldn't hold a bet on it" I mummered. "I'm Kai by the way. This is D.O and that in the kitchen is Chanyeol. Oh the guy in the leather thinks he cool and thats Baekhyun and he is our Leader Suho." Kai said I nodded "you'll be sharing with me" Suho said with a smile. I nodded "ok.."

Kai put his arm around but I backed away "you scared...?" he asked unsure I felt weak then but nodded "aish don't worry were not that bad come on  lets take you to see EXO-M." great just great Taemin is going to kill me. I thought as they dragged me out the room to find this EXO-M. Speaking of Taemin... What his roomates like? 

Taemin P.O.V

I kept looking at my paper then at the room number... Found it. I started to shake stay calm Tae... Calm.. I repeated to myself a thousand times then twisted the door knob. When I open the door there was no one there I put my suit case down. Thats strange it said I had 4 roomates. I thought looking around then I was put into a hug. "Aish.. he so cute" I maoned. Oh great. 

I pulled the man off and turned around "don't do that and I'm not.." I was shocked it was him.. Key... from SHINee. "Key do you mind not shouting huh oh so he is my new roommate then?" Key nodded I was shocked Minho.. Choi Minho I was going to be his roomate. Then the other two came out "oh he is cute" Jonghyun said. "Aish I'm not cute" I said folding my arms.

In fact I was flattered they thought I was cute. YES every fan was going to be sooo jealous. "Do you like chicken?" I looked at the leader. I suddenly rembered that Onew had a crave for Chicken. So to get along with them I decided to nod "yes why?" I asked acting normal... not like a fan would. "GREAT first meal together a chicken one?" he said I laughed "fine deal" he smiled and got the takeaway menu. "Is he always like this?" I asked the other 3 nodded "sorry..." Key stopped. 

I remembered that I never said my name "Lee Taemin I'm 14 and in my 2nd year here" the smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet  you Taemin" Minho said I nodded and this was every fans dream. I can't wait for the rest of year.