Ep. 1 : Whispers

The Board that bought Horror

Scene 1

.....~!!~!!~.....

The girl fell on her dorm sofa with soft sighs that escaped out her lips unknowingly. Her hands reached up to her hair as she groaned in frustration and messed up her tied up hair. She closed her eyes for a minute, after which she fished out her phone that hid inside her jacket pocket.

The screen lit up, and she typed her password, opening it. She searched from her contacts and scrolled down the screen, until a name popped out. She pressed the call button and waited for a few minutes until the person picked up.

"Hello?" a feminine voice said from the other line.

"Hey, Naeun, you free right now?" the girl asked with a small hint of impatience.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I was just pulling my hair out of boredom. I just felt lonely being alone in this huge dorm. Would you like to come with Eonnie here?"

"Sure, why not. By the way, should I bring the boys too?"

"No need. You're already done with classes, right?" she said as she played with the cusion that was lying beside her.

"Yep. I'll also buy snacks from the canteen and remember to keep the house clean, okay?" the elder one said with a serious tone as the younger girl laughed it out with ease.

"Arraso, eonnie. I got it. I'm hanging, Come soon." she ended the call and stood up from the sofa. She kept her phone on the dining table and went towards the mirror to re-arrange her hair. She opened her hair free and combed it properly. As she looked up, she saw a fast movement in the mirror but when she looked behind, there was nothing but the bed behind her.

It felt weird though she shrugged it off thinking it was just her hallucinations. She humed her favourite song and went back to what she was doing.

I'm here

A ghostly whisper was heard behind her and she quickly turned back, but empty space was there. Now, she was starting to feel creepy. She had heard about many ghost stories from her V oppa and neither did any story have a happy ending. With that idea she was getting panicked and she wished that her friend could hurry into the dorm.

She bent down to keep the comb back into it's drower when she felt another presence beside her. And it touched her skin. With a sudden shriek she turned around again but no ghostly figure was there. 

Ding Dong!!!

Her doorbell rang out of the blue, while the girl tried not to jump out of fear. She pressed her hand against her chest where her heart was beating angrily. Without wasting time, she still ran to her door and greeted her two friends with a bright smile.

"Hey, Jina, did you wait for long?" her elder friend, Taeyeon, asked with a sisterly smile.

"Ani! You both came very soon." the girl, Jina, said, when actually she was still scare out of her wits. "Park Jina!! Come and help me with this!"

Jina nodded to Taeyeon and ran to help her other friend who was struggling with the groceries and snacks. Naeun, who was carrying them, frowned when she saw Taeyeon trying to sneak up one of the chip's packet. She immediately smacked her hand away and warned her.

"Yah! You did not wash your hands yet. Gosh, they must be full of germs. Go right away before you forget it." Taeyeon scowled at the younger one, who showed no respect to her. She was urged to yell at Naeun, but the latter was still right in a way. She pouted and walked to the washroom relunctantly.

Naeun laughed at the older's actions and shrugged her shoulders, and went back to arranging the food. Jina walked about, as Naeun was then reminded of her.

"Oh, Jina, you said you wanted to say something?"

Jina rubbed her neck sheepishly, unsure of whether to say or not. "Not exactly to say but... it's an activity."

Naeun's lips turned into a frown. "What activity?"

"An ouija board activity."

                                                         .....||{~:~}||.....

Scene 2

The three girls slowly walked up the stairs, being careful not to be caught. Jina was wearing a grey hoodie, and she covered her head with a baseball cap. She was ahead of her two eonnies, who were also sneaking their way up to the boys' dorm. The sharp sound of a sneaker rubbing against a floor surface. Naeun had tripped on the staircase, and she hissed between her teeth at her own carelessness.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." she mumbled to herself, but only to be heard by the other two. They reached at the second floor of the building, and Jina peeped across the hallway. "All clear, we can move."

The three removed their caps and walked casualy towards the seventh door that stood at the end of the corridor.Taeyeon gave a soft knock, while the door opened to reveal a male with a concered look in his face. "Thank goodness you guys made it early." he said as the girls entered the dorm room and the boy quickly closed the door to avoid anybody busting them.

"Hey." Baekhyun said as he came out of the kitchen, managing a bear hug to his girlfriend. Taeyeon smiled at the sudden contact and quickly pushed him aside from the coos that came from her friends.

Jina looked around the room anxiously, until she caught sight of a male that stood with his arms crossed and leaning against a wall. He felt the stare that the girl was giving, and stood straight.

"What were you guys planning to do tonight?" he asked to the girls, as they all gave each other an eye-contact.

"Actually, we were planning to do an Ouija Board activity tonight." Naeun said plainly, as none had the other answered.

"What?! Haven't you heard of the horrible things that happened to other people who did that activity?! Do you want us to die?" 

Baekhyun's sudden outburst surprised everyone, but a few had understood that he was concerned about what was going to happen a few minutes from that time later. Jina started feeling guity of even thinking to do that, but her curiosity eventually killed her. "Sorry... It was my idea."

The lad immediately regreted his words. He had not meant to hurt someone as innocent as Jina with a few curse words. Taeyeon had also felt a part of this. Of course, she was elder than Jina and Naeun, but she willed to take the blame not only because she was the eldest, but also as a caring friend.

"I'm really sorry guys. It was also part my idea. Its probably a bad-"

"Lets do it."

Everyone looked at the person who said it. It was Oh Sehun, It was was quite sudden that he had spoken all out of chaos with the three words that could change everything from that and then.

But it turned out not only he did agree with doing it.

"Yeah, Huns right." Taehyung nodded along with Zello who was smiling with great interest.

Jina smiled when everyone was agreeing and hoped to enjoy of her idea of fun. But some doubt remained lingering inside her gut. Some kind of danger feeling filled her. A shiver ran through her body and she shoke her head, hoping that everything would be alright. But it was not.

.....||{~:~}||.....

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Hey readers! Hope you forgive me for the late and short update. It seems to me that I'm grounded, but no worries, I'll update as long as I'm alive. But I hope you enjoyed reading my first update<3.

Thank you, lovely readers for subscribing:

buingbuingbaby, nangi, reflecticn

 

Stay tuned! The Board that Bought Horror has not come to an end...