How to Join

A New Year's BANG! - Big Bang Writing Festival

To join the Big Bang New Year's Festival, this is what you do:

 

1. Choose a Big Bang pairing you have never written before, if you have written them all before, choose the one you have written the least or haven't written in the longest time. In case of writing straight/crossover/other: choose a member of Big Bang you have never written about before (or written about the least).

2. Write a Big Bang story, only your imagination is the limit. If in need of inspiration, a New Year's story would definitely be fun ;)

3. Post the story on the 6th of January 2015, with the tag bigbangfestival, the story can be either a oneshot or a longer one, only the first chapter needs to be posted on the 6th of January.

4. Keep the story open for all to see, so everyone can read it, also those without an AFF account.

5. All normal rules of AFF (asianfanfics.com) apply such as being polite, no plagiarism, etc.

 

New writers, don't be afraid to join the fun :) You have the festival's full support and since you haven't written anything before, you can choose any pairing you like! *^^*

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

These points are not required, but would be very helpful :)

 

1. Subbing and upvoting the festival, is certainly not required, but would help us gain more attention, which hopefully encourages more people to participate. Subbing also allows you to get updates on what is going on.

2. Link to the festival in your forewords, when the festival is over, I will put up links to all the festival stories so they can be easily browsed, so by linking the festival in your forewords we can all come together and advertise each other's stories.

3. Let us know that you are joining, seeing people participate will encourage more to join. Also, if you have decided which pairing you want to write, let us know that too, since that will help with the planning in order to realize the dream of making stories for all of the Big Bang pairings. I will post a list with links to all the participating writers so that excited and curious people can check them out while waiting for the day of the festival to draw nearer.

4. Betas, poster-makers, etc, if you want to join the festival in other ways, like by beta-ing, making posters, or cheering us on (or in any other way you can imagine), please let us know, since it will definitely encourage people to join the festival. Also, if there are any willing betas and/or poster-makers, I will make a post to advertise it so the writers can make contact. 

 

Note that letting us know you are joining is not binding in any way, everyone can understand that people have real lives too and all kinds of things can arise to change our plans, so even if you are not a hundred procent sure you can make it but are interested in joining, let us know anyway and we can be excited together! :)

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

It's as simple as that! :D

If you have any questions, big or small, don't hesitate to ask! *^^*