first day

Falling in love with the handsome playboy

It's been a while since the vacation began , now it's over. It's a great day for sehun because he missed his handsome student that was the biggest playboy in the school so much. He was very happy to come to school .

At 7:30 sehun arrived. He came early today to see his crush but he always act t like he didn't like him and always fought with him with no reason. The bell suddenly rang , all the students hurry came in the class.

"Someone is missing , oh  do  anybody know where luhan was" he asked while calling the students name. 

"No" one of his favorite student name baekhyun answered with his load and beautiful voice. 

"Ah I'm sorry teacher"

"Late again huh , stand there with one leg and put your hans on your head too"

"Yes nooooooonaaaaaaaaa"

Sehun blushed really hard but tried hard to hide it and luckily no one saw him except luhan that kept silent smiled to himself and tried to think what to do next with his cute teacher.

After a long hour from study with a beautiful teacher , finally the bell rang again. everybody went outside in order to have their break excepted sehun who was erasing the board and luhan who stayed in hid seat.

" Hey pretty lady"

" what kitty face"

" I just want to call you babe" he said as he wrapped his around sehun's waist and step closer as his pants touched sehun and rub it abit as started kissing sehun neck.

" so u wanna ur teacher now huh baby"

" maybe"

"Then go a head" he said as he turned around to face the student. luhan brought his hand up in to sehun's pants and grabbed his tightly. × crack× the door suddenly the opened.

 

                                 .......................................

next chapter will