Picnic

Always you

Today is Saturday. There are some days ago, Kikwang offered me to eat in a park we frequent since high school.It's already 7pm, I must prepare myself quickly before Kikwang arrives. I'm in front of my wardrobe since 2 minutes without knowing how I'll get dressed ..

After much thought, I finally found my outfit :

I dressed quickly, I make up a little, I'd rather be natural. 
I just have time to do my hair and putting on perfume. 
It's 8pm, I hear my phone vibrate is Kikwang, he waits for me at the bottom of my building.

I get out of the elevator, I opened the door and saw Kikwang who is leaning against his car, he is looking at his phone. When he hears the door slam of my building, he looks up and looks at me with a big smile before saying :

- "Always late Lee Seungrin !"

I smiled, a little embarrassed.

He opens the door of his car for me. I immediately thought "It was not as gracious at the time".

He sits down, looks at me, blushed, and said, smiling : 

- "Since when did you become so pretty ?" 

I blushed and smiled not knowing what to say. He started the car.

During the trip, we discuss and listen to music. I do not know why but I became shy after he had complimented my appearance. I was happy because for once in my life I got a compliment on my appearance. Also it meant that Kikwang had noticed that I had changed. I regained confidence in myself.We finally arrive at the park, we find a place near a lake with ducks. We sit in the grass and we start to nibble.After eating some chips, I took bread and I approach the lake to feed the ducks floating along the water.When I was throwing bread to the ducks, Kikwang came near me quietly and scares me. I screamed and turned me around, he was crouched on the floor and laughed like a child. 
- " You should have seen the head that you did ! " he said, mocking me. 
- "Stop making fun of me you scared me I thought I was going to fall into the water !"

To avenge me I took his hat and I ran. It does not take him long to catch me, he took me by the waist and made me fall in the grass, he began to tickle me that I may give him his cap.

- " Stop ! Stop ! I give up ! " I puts his cap on his head before he helps me to stand up.

-" It's been awhile that we had not laugh like that together ! " He said contentedly.

After this, he offers to walk. We walk, each looking at a different side. Suddenly he stopped, I turn around and look at him. 
He walked over to me and took me in his arms. While I was in his arms, I felt something I never felt before. The beat of my hear quickened and I had like butterflies in the stomach. He whispered into my neck : 
- "You had missed me"

It is now 11pm. 
- "I'll take you home, it starts to be late," he said. 
Heading to his car, he opened the door and I sat down. During the trip there was a silence, we were both immersed in our thoughts. "He has also changed, he is an adult and I like this new side of him," I thought. 
The journey seemed short. We are in front of my building. 
- "You want to come?" I asked him. 
- "With pleasure!" he replied. 
Once home, we sit on the couch. I turn on the TV. I do not know why but there was a weird atmosphere. I look at he with eyes fixed on the TV, suddenly he turns his head and sees me watching him. "Oops" I thought. I quickly turned my head as if nothing had happened. I suddenly felt his hand take mine, I plunged my eyes into hers. He slowly approached me and kissed me. I suddenly felt the same thing when we were at the park. I was invaded chills. He moved away and said :
- " I should let you rest, it's getting late" 
Without that I had time to reply he got up from the couch and walked out of my apartment. Still, I stayed 5 minutes to think about what had happened.I was confused, I had many questionsbut a part of me was happy for some reasons.