The party

Always you

Tonight it's party time ! 
A friend has a party to meet full of old classmates from high school. The party is held for 2 months, it will take place in a room that my friends have rented especially for this event. Hwe ji, my friend from college is also invited. 
I'm a little nervous but at the same time I'm proud to show to my old comrades how much I have changed. 
Indeed, because in high school I weighed 10 pounds heavier than now, I did not use makeup and I was not very feminine. I was a failed boy.

I finished getting dressed when Hwe ji arrives. 
We will leave the party.

This is my dress for tonight :

 

 

We have just arrived, there is already a lot of people. We moved to the bar to order a drink when suddenly I hear the door open (I had my back turned to the door, I could not see who was entering or going out). 
Hwe ji shouted:

- Kikwang, Junhyung its been so long !

" Kikwang", for 2 seconds that name kept repeating itself in my head. I had to turn myself to see if it was really THAT Kikwang.  ! It was him !

He and Junhyung (another friend) advancing towards us . 
Kikwang took a chair and sat beside me. At that time I thought "this evening starts badly" 
He looked at me and said : 

- " Hi Seungri "

- " Hi " I said shyly.

- " It's been long ! I do not even recognize you from a distance " 

At this moment I gave him a look that could have killed someone in the room. This fool had the nerve to tell me that three years after abandoning me in the most disgusting way !

I do not even bother to reply, I turned my head towards Junhyung and Hwe ji, everything was good to avoid this moron.

Shortly after, everyone ended up on the dance floor when a dance battle began between Kikwang, junhyung and other boys. 
Despite of all we must admit that Kikwang dance well.

Shortly after the battle I went back to sit at the bar, I was starting to feel pain in my feet beacause of my shoes. I sip a cocktail when a voice whispered in my ear :

- "Can I talk to you outside ?" It was Kikwang. 

My pride told me not to follow him but I needed an explanation. You should know one thing; kikwang was my best friend in high school, we were very close when we were beginning to have feelings for each other. But for unknown after I spent 2 months to hope he asks me to go out with him he finally told me that it was better to leave it there. Without giving no other valid reason it broke my heart that had so hoped. Since that day our 3 years of friendship ended and I have never heard from him.

I finally followed him outside. We sit on a bench at the parking and he spoke :

- "Seungrin I wanted you to know how much I'm sorry I left you like that, without any news, I was very sorry .." 

I interrupted him and said: 

- "If that's why you ask me to go out I prefer to go back in the room" 

- "Let me finish please, you're not the only one to have suffered from this, but if I did that it was because I was afraid of the feelings I felt for you at that time, I was afraid to disappoint you and our friendship to be lost "

- "You think I'm still your friend 5 years after all this?" 

- "No, but that's why I'm apologizing, I want you back in my life, without you I feel a void. Nobody can replace you, you were my everything, my confidante, the one in which I could trust, one that restored me smile when I was sad, one who knew everything about me. My best friend. please forgive me .. "

I took time to think, I was always angry against him for having abandoned me but I really wanted him back in my life and it catches up for lost time that i smiled at him and said :

- " It's ok, forgive you"

He was so happy that he took me in his arms. We returned to the inside after our discussion, Hwe ji was too drunk to drive me home, so kikwang has offered to take me home.In the car I gave him my new phone number and address. 

Once home I hurried to put me in pajamas and go to bed. Before falling asleep I think "it was finally a good evening".