slowly hurt

Love You Because You Are Cute

Luhan was very happy today. He was back from filming a drama back to 20. Suddenly sehun appeared with unknown girl in the airport. 

"Hey hyung, you're back" he greet luhan with a tight hug " I miss you so much baby"

" I can't breathe " he said and sehun release him

" oh hey " he greet the girl who came with sehun

" hi I'm dahye sehun's friend  " she let out her hand 

" I'm Luhan nice to meet you " he said as he shake her hand

"  You know sehun talk about you a lot "

Luhan blushed hard. His cheek redden  like tomatoes. Meanwhile dahye looked like she came the hell.

" em do you have girlfriend luhan-shii" she asked smiled at luhan who has a shock face on with the question. 

" I-I..I.... " sehun interrupted him immediately " he is my wife "

" NOOOOOO " he smacked sehun's back head hard " stop teasing sehun , or she'll confused that you're gay "

" I don't mind being gay for you princess " luhan's cheek heated up red like a rose 

" why , I mean you're so handsome why don't you get one "she said with a smile on her face

" so I'm not handsome huh " sehun said and pouted as he looked at her with sad eyes

" Yah stop that , or I will do it for real " she said and sehun pouted again

" I'm sorry , forgive me please " he said while holding her waist and rest his on her shoulder. She giggle happily while luhan's heart broke in to pieces.

" Fine sehun when will we go handsome boy "

" YOU GUYS ARE DATING "

" no we are not we just hang out like friend you know hyung "

" Oh sorry"

" Err sehun I'm so tired , I want to go now if you don't mind "

" Oh where the others , THEY DON'T WANT TO MEET ME , DO THEY ?

" calm down princess they are on their way "

" Why so late "

" No , they're not. It just me who told them the wrong time" he said, , hands still on her waist

" how could you "

" It's because I want to be the one who see you first hyung , can't I " Sehun said with a pouted. Luhan sigh

" Ok tell them don't come , I'm on my way to home already "

" let go , I'll send you home hyung " 

Luhan felt uncomfortable of sehun rarely call hyung instead baby princess..... but today hyung hyung hyung. 

" It's ok sehun , I'll take a taxi beside you have a date to don't you. Bye " he smiled and wave at the two of them and quickly walk away without let sehun spoke a single word.

                                            .....................

Hey guys I want to say that from now on I'll probably rarely update it because of the news so sudden of luhan is going to leave exo. I need to take time to cut this pain away. Anway hope you enjoy my first fic :)