First Day -a

What if...

*bells*

 

“Okay class, see you tomorrow” the teacher said after the bell.

“Goodbye Sir Ahn Chil-hyun” the class said in unison.

Yuri quickly makes her way to Sir Ahn. This is it Yuri! This is your only chance. Yuri calms herself before talking to Sir Ahn. Relax Yuri Relax. “Uhmmm.. Sir Ahn?”

“Yes?” Sir Ahn answered back.

“About a while ago, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to shout”

“It’s okay” he said. “Now take a seat, and wait for your next teacher, goodbye”

Yuri smiled. “Thank you Sir, Goodbye”

Yuri goes back to her sit while smiling. I knew it! By the looks of his face, I know that he’s not bad. Yuri thought.

“Yah~ what did you two talked about?” Yunho ask Yuri.

Yuri’s smile fades away. Really? You don’t know? Really? Yuri just looks at Yunho and give him a you’re-a-freaking-retard-go-to-hell look.

“Yah~” Yunho says. “Yah~” You don’t want to talk to me huh? I’m Jung Yunho, no one dares to ignore me. Yunho suddenly grabs Yuri’s hand. “Yah~ I’m talking to you, yah can you hear me? I repeat. Can you hear me?”

Yuri grabs her hand.  “What?” Yunho chuckles “You said talk to the hand, and now you’re giving me that look, I’m just doing what you’ve said” he added.

But Yuri just ignored him.

“Yah~ I’m just curious”

“Yah~”

“Yah~”

“Yah~”

“Kwon Yuri…

 …What are friends are for?”

I can’t take this anymore. “Yah!” Yuri objected “First, we’re not friends. Second, why do you care? and Third, N.O.Y.B.”

“First, we’re going to be friends, maybe not now, but soon, hopefully sooner. Second, because I care for you and Third… I don’t know what it means, but I’m pretty sure that the letter “Y” stands for YUNHO…” Yunho said dramatically while holding Yuri’s hands.

“None Of YOUR Business, idiot” Yuri said “Let go of my hands”

“Looks like we’ve got a lovers’ quarrel here” as their next teacher enters the room.

“No Ms. we’re just talking” Yunho proudly said to the teacher.

“Okay. Well then, I’m Ms. Kim Jung-Eun and I’m your English teacher” Ms. Kim checks their attendance, gives some introduction about herself and continue with the lesson.

Great Yuri, Strike two! Yuri shakes her head thinking about what happened. Not knowing that Yunho’s staring at her for a Long time. I never thought she’s this kind of girl. I’m expecting a silent one. Looks like things will be harder for me, but DUH?! I’m Jung Yunho. Challenge accepted. Tss~

“Yah~ why you’re staring at her? You like her?” Yunho’s seatmate teased.

“No, no I don’t” he answered. “..And can you please lower your voice?”

“See? Jung Yunho, my friend.. I know it when you like someone..” Yunho’s seatmate said while chuckling and tapping Yunho’s shoulder.

“I thought you are my friend.. Looks like you don’t know me at all.. Cho Kyuhyun” he smirked.

“Oh really?...” Kyuhyun challenged him. “Yah~ Kwo-“

Yunho suddenly covers Kyuhyun’s mouth “Okay. Okay.. I like her. Happy?”

Kyuhyun just shrugs at him.

My head aches.. first subject Math, then English, then History.. Oh great! I need to eat, I’m hungry. 30 minutes left.. I can finally see her, I need someone to talk. Yuri smiles thinking about that.

*bells*

“Don’t forget your requirements. See you tomorrow.. Class dismissed” their History teacher said.

Everyone in the class gets ready for their lunch break. Some stays, and some left already. Yuri fixed her stuff, pickups her bag and lives the room. Yuri’s walking at the hallway when someone stops her.

“Yah~ Kwon Yuri.. Where are you going?” Yunho ask her.

“Far away from you..” Yuri answered coldly then she left.

 Unbelievable. Yunho thought and shakes his head. This girl’s really challenging me. Tsk tsk.

*GrRrOoOoOowL* (A/N: sorry Idk the sound effect of growling stomach)

Cho Kyuhyun, where are you? I’m hungry.

Yunho find Kyuhyun leaning on the door smiling like a devil.

“What?” he asks Kyuhyun. But instead of answering him, Kyuhyun just give him an I-see-what-you-did-there look while walking and they both go to their usual hangout.

Yuri’s making her way to the canteen “Seriously? He’s the most stupid person on earth. It’s obviously I’m going to the canteen, it’s lunchtime for crying out loud” Yuri talks to herself. “I can’t believe that he’s on 2nd Section” she added “common sense dude, common sense”

*Beep*

Yuri gets her phone at her pocket.

Message:

Back.

Yuri turns her head. There she saw her friend standing, looking at her like they didn’t see each other for a very long time.

“Yah~” Yuri smiled, and then she hugs her friend.

Her friend answered back “How's your day? I Miss You, Eonni..”


Yey~ a new chapter :) So what do you think guys? 

Who do you think is Yuri's friend? kekekeke :3

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER :/ I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU..