First Day

What if...

Yuri’s getting her way to her room, “Ahhh! What’s his problem? Can’t he see that I’m Busy? Can’t he understand that I just don’t want to talk to him? And by the way, who he thinks he is? Jung Yunho? Pffft, I don’t even know him.” Yuri keeps talking to herself while walking with gritted teeth, not noticing that everyone’s looking at her curiously. “I hate him!”

Class B – Room 302.

This must be it. Yuri thought, “I wish that we are still classmates” *sighs* “Kwon Yuri you can do it. You’re born to be a fighter. Fighting! ” Yuri cheers herself.

As Yuri enters the room, the class suddenly becomes quiet. Yuri sense that everyone’s looking at her as she make her way at the corner for the available seats.

“This seat is mine!” one of her classmate said.

Yuri says her sorry, she just sits on the last row next to the window.  I hate this seat, I can’t concentrate with this.  Yuri thought, as she looks outside the window.

“Good morning everyone! Miss me?” one of Yuri’s classmates shouted.

Seems like they are all close here. I want to go home. I am so out of place. What to do? What to do? Yuri thought. Okay I’ll just pretend that I’m sleeping. I’ll just wait for our teach-

“Hey are you Busy?”  

Yuri suddenly opened her eyes, hoping for a new friend. She faced him saying “No, I’m not busy at…all”.

“Oh! I thought YOU ARE BUSY” Yuri’s classmate said. Yuri can’t believe what’s happening right now.  Ah really? Jung Yunho. You’ve got to be kidding me.

“Still there?”  Yunho says to Yuri while snapping his fingers in front of Yuri’s face. Yuri came back to reality.

“Hey, don’t do that” Yuri hissed.

“What? Don’t do what?” Yunho asked curiously.

“That” Yuri says with an irritated voice.

“I really don’t know what you’re talking about” Yunho said, really don’t understand on what Yuri’s talking about. Then he flashes a smile at Yuri.

 Yuri just ignored him, but Yunho is really determined to get Yuri’s attention. He snapped again his fingers on Yuri “Hey, I’m talking to you” he added.

“I said, don’t do that!” Yuri scolded as she grabs Yunho’s hand to stop him on what he’s doing.

“Nice Yunho!” one of their classmates shouted. Then the whole class cheers for them. Some were clapping, some were whistling.

 Yunho and Yuri didn’t know that the whole class was listening to their conversation for the entire time.

“Looks like we’ve got a Lovers’ Quarrel here” their teacher said as he enters the room. Yuri abruptly let go of Yunho’s hand. “Are you two lovebirds done with your business?”

“YES! I MEAN NO! WE’RE NOT LOVERS” Yuri protested. Wait, what? What the what? Yah Kwon Yuri did you just shout at your teacher.

“O..kay” their teacher said, while grinning.

“I’m sorry” Yuri bowed to her teacher. Yah Kwon Yuri! What’s wrong with you?  

“Yah.. you can sit now, you look like an idiot” Yunho says to Yuri while chuckling. Yuri bowed to her teacher again before taking a seat.

Great! Just great! What a good way to start a class. I want to go home. It’s so embarrassing.This is all his fault. Yuri glared at Yunho.

Yunho chuckles “You know, you’re cute when you’re angry” which made Yuri angrier. “Look at yourself, your face looks like a tomato” he added. “You loo-

“Quit it!” Yuri says, lowering her voice. She glared at him.

"What if I don't want to?" Yunho asked.

"Don't dare me" Yuri answered back.

"Woooah!" Yunho teased "Look at my hands, I'm shaking" he added.

"You know what? I am so done with you" Yuri said. "Don't talk to me"

Yunho mimic her "You know what? I am so done with you. Don't talk to m-

"Talk to the hand" Yuri cut him out. 

Yunho raised his both hands while saying “okay, okay” then he chuckles. Hmmm.. Things are getting more interesting. Yunho thought while smirking.


Hi! So this is the first chapter. Hope you'll like it :) 

All comments are highly appreciated.

Thank you angelykaosma and hayana