Maybe it's time to leave

When you want to leave.

It was 7 PM and you were laying in bed hoping to fall asleep. When you were upset you slept because it made you feel better and forget all your problems. 

 
 
Flashback: 
 
"You never talk to me anymore." You said to him in a calm low voice. 
 
"Sigh* what are you talking about _______-ah" equally as calm but frustration in Dujun's voice. 
 
"You.... You never answer my calls or text messages. When you come home you don't even say hi, you walk to the room and go to bed." This time not as calm but kind of bitter and tears welling up in your eyes. 
 
"Well I'm so sorry that I'm tired after working literally all day long. I'm so sorry that I can stop what I'm ing doing to satisfy your needs.. All you do is and it's getting on my damn nerves. Stop being so selfish and think about somebody else for a change!!" He yelled and stormed out of house. You don't know where he went but you were guessing work. 
 
End of flashback. 
 
"I should leave." You said to yourself. You rolled out of bed and grabbed your suit case. You started packing your clothes and everything you needed to leave. Your toothbrush, tooth past, hair appliances ect.. You were so caught up in your thoughts and what you were doing you didn't hear the front door open. 
 
"What are you doing?!" He said concerned. You didn't answer him. You just kept packing. "YA! Answer me!!!!" He said louder and grabbed your arm.. "IM LEAVING DUJUN-AH!!" You yelled with tears rolled down your face. He was dumbfounded. His eyes were wide and he lost all color in his face. 
 
"W-wh-what do you mean... Leaving?" He said scared. 
 
"Stop yelling at me! I can't take it! If I'm so selfish I shouldn't be he- i shouldn't be with you. If that's honestly how you see me.... As a selfish than I won't bother you anymore Dujun." You said with pain in your chest and tears running down your face like a waterfall. "I'm sorry I can't make you happy and I'm sorry I'm just a burden." 
 
Dujun started to panic. "N-no ________-ah stop." He was taking the clothes out of your hands and throwing them on the floor, held your hands and looked you in the eyes. You saw the pan and sorrow in his eyes. "I'm so sorry i said those things to you. I didn't mean any of them. I was frustrated and I wasn't thinking. I love that you care for me. I appreciate the caring/loving text messages you give me everyday. I really am just so busy it's hard to reply. Please don't leave jagy... I need you in my life.." He hugged you tightly against his  chest and started crying. He was short of breath and was struggling for air because he was crying so hard. 
 
You got out of his grasp and put space between you two. He looked at you concerned. "Stop crying Dujun.. Are you home for the night?" You asked him calmly. He nodded his head confused. "I'll go make dinner." You walked past him and he grabbed your wrist. "What?" You asked looking down. He pulled you toward him and kissed you with passion. His lips were warm and soft. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist slightly lifting you off the ground. He broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against yours. " I love you _____-ah" "I love you too Dujun." you gave him a weak smile but then kissed him on the cheek. "I'm not leaving you." You said resting your hand on his cheek. He smiled at you and walked you to the kitchen to make dinner.