First meeting - Dongwoon

When you want to leave.

You were sitting in a booth at the coffee shop wearing a slightly over sized sweater, a scarf, leggings with boots, reading a book and enjoying your day off. It was chili outside so you ordered a hot chocolate and some warm soup. 

 
You were sipping your drink when a guy with a hoody, scarf and sweats walked in while also wearing sun glasses. You both gave each other small smiles and he walked to the front counter to order his drink. He was handsome.. You couldn't take your eyes off him..
 
You couldn't help but notice a bunch of girls giggling behind you looking at the man but you just shrugged it off and went to the bathroom. 'Why were they giggling at him?? Is he an idol?' You said to yourself in the mirror. 
 
 You came back and saw that same guy sitting down at the booth across from you surrounded by all those girls. He gave you an annoyed look hinting he wanted the girls to leave. You giggled to yourself and thought for a second.. 
 
"OPPA!!!" You said excitingly. "Oppa! What are you doing?? You said we'd go to the amusement park today since they close for the season tomorrow!" All the girls gave you an odd look and he was dumbfounded. He had a confused look on his face but then caught on quick. "I guess I'll just go by myself.. You can stay with them." You said pouty and hung your head walking to the door. 
 
"ANI!!" He got up and grabbed your wrist. "I'm sorry! I forgot. Let's go now!" He said smiling at you and walking with you outside.. 
 
You guys got down the street a ways before he broke the silence and stopped walking.  "Thank you!!!" He said with relief in his voice. "No problem! It looked like you needed help!" You said with a slight giggle. "What's your name??" He asked still holding your hand. "________-ah.. And you!?" He looked shocked as if you should know but he quickly brushed it off. "I'm DongWoon!" He said with a smile. He was looking in your eyes for a minute and you started to blush. 
 
"Well! It was nice meeting you!" You said walking off and waving goodbye. "WAIT!!! Where are you going?? I thought we were going to the amusement park." He said with a point. "You really wanna go??" You asked shocked. "No... But I wanna hangout with you." He said walking towards you with a smile. He grabbed your hand and you just let him guid the way.