❝teaser

소녀시간:Girls' Hour | YG's new girl group | Story starting!
meeting everybody
December 4, 2014

"Yah! Moon Hae Ran! Put that thing down, now!" The thai girl shouted, emphasizing the word 'now'. Hae Ran, being the sassy and sarcastic girl she is, continued to run around the practice room with one of 2NE1'S award in her hand. "YOLO, Malee eonni, YOLO!" She happily yelled. The other girls laughed at the two bestfriends' behaviour, Malee and Hae Ran had always been good friends ever since they first met. They call it diva attraction since they both has pretty much the same personality, plus, they hate the same person. 

All of a sudden, the nine girls heard a knock from outside of the practice room. "Princess~ go get the door, please~" Jae Rin sang, making the sixteen year old girl roll her eyes in annoyance. "Urgh, why do I have to be the youngest." She whined as she went to the door to reveal the person who knocked the it. "Oh?" Cao Mi suddenly bowed."Who is it?" Melissa asked in english with her thick and sophisticated british accent. Malee went to Cao Mi's side to check who the person is, revealing CEO Yang Hyun Suk. They all stood in unison and bowed in respect. "Good morning, CEO- nim." Malee greeted with a sweet smile and the other girls smiled and nodded. "Good morning, girls." He replied with a smile. 

"Yo~ GD and Big Bang in the house!" Ji Yong and the other guys barged into the room. Everyone caught TaeYang's flirtatious wink at Malee. Duh.. It's that obvious that they have a thing towards each other. Malee returned his wink with a cute flying kiss. "Okay, enough love birds." Joyce stick her tongue out at the couple making both of them blush profusely. "What makes you here, CEO- nim?" Hye Jin asked with her quiet and sweet voice. Hae Ran onced said Grace reminds her of that asian girl from pitch perfect. Grace is pribably the most ladylike among all of them.... After their lady, Melissa. "Well, I asked Big Bang, Winner and 2NE1 to see your prestation. 

 "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jae Yoon whispered in Hye Jin's ear. Hye Jin smiled as she turned around to face Jae. Her smile was really creepy that time. "You guys are going debut at the end of the year." Dae Sung stated which made all of them squeal and scream in joy. "But.." The squealing fiasco stopped. "There are still not enough members, so I recruited three other girls." Hyun Suk stated, while pointing at the door. A girl pushed the door, revealing three pretty girls. "I bet one of them is going to be the visual, just look at that girl, Mi Cha." Rin whisper-yelled in Mi Cha's ear. There were a familiar face though. "Hae Ran eonni, isn't that one of SM's trainee? The one who was going to debut as an actress, Mi Cha pointed to the girl. "You guys are going to be a huge rival to EXO." Seung Ri smirked and crossed his arm smugly. "I want you guys to do a dance cover for growl, we're releasing it in 2 weeks." Ji Yong raised his eyebrows and playfully stuck his tongue out 'Miley Cyrus' style. Be ready for Girls' Hour, Korea. CEO Hyun Suk spoke in his mind.

 

 
author note

V(^_^) Annyeong guys! I'm back with the second teaser featuring your characters and three mystery members. Still not enough applicants T-T. I hope all of you like this chapter cuz I freaking wrote this in my iPhone with my big fat fingers. Sorry cuz it's short and lame. Wey hey, it's a teaser hehe. byeee~

-Ayli