❝ Dance cover ; growl

소녀시간:Girls' Hour | YG's new girl group | Story starting!

Arianna's POV

"One, two, three, four! Five, six, seven, eight, wrap!" Our Choreographer, Jimin shouted as we wrap our final dance practice. 

"Good job guys!" Malee cheered and clapped her hands while the others lifelessly throw themselves to the wooden floor. "Oh my god, I've never been so exhauted in my entire life." Melissa whined english while rolling her body and ended up landing on Joyce's stomach. "Yah! Get off meeeee!! YAH! YOU FATTY!" Joyce screamed making the other girls laugh at her behaviour. "Joyce sounds like a dying pig." Rin chuckled while holding her stomach and hitting Grace's back. Poor Grace doesn't look so pleasant. The practices were usually filled with laughters and stupid jokes like this but Sojung, Lee and myself, we never seemed to join them. Why? Mainly because I think they don't really like us as the new members of Girls' Hour, two, I think Caomi hates my guts, lastly, I think we're not good enough to be with them.  I mean, I used to be a trainee but I was trained to be an actress, not an idol. Sojung and Lee were both found by the casting system at a karaoke place in Myeongdong and they don't even know how to perform in front of the crowds.

"Arianna, would you like to perform your singing? It's time for impromptu practice before our debut!" Malee said cheerfully and smiled warmly. I kept my face straight and shook my head. "I can't believe it, we'll be real idols in just one week." Caomi squealed and sighed dreamily. I looked at her with a small smile but she glared at me. She GLARED at me? I don't understand why she hates me so much. She seemed nice with Lee and Sojung but she treats me like poop. She's a blank meanie, I even made a nickname for her, 'Mung Cao' meaning blank Cao.  

"Well, who wants to start?" Malee asked all of us. We sat in a big circle in the middle of the practice room. Basically how impromptu practice works is youu gather and sit in a circle and the people who volunteers to start will sing, dance, rap or etc. Then, they will get to choose whoever they want to be the next person and the process goes on. Finally, Blair raises her hands with a loud sigh. "Yah, you guys really needs to work on your confidence, jinjja. It's alwayss me who starts the game." She whined. "Okay, I actually have been composing and writing a song. I showed it to Papa YG and guess what? It's going into our debut abum!" She squealed and jumped up and down. The others also screamed and congratulated Blair. "OMG! Sing it. woman! Sing the freaking song!!!!" Malee screamed and rolled on the floor like a buffalo. 

"I will, but, I'm going to say this first. This song is a slow english, ballad song so only the main and lead vocalists will get to sing this. We'll also need to wait for our vocal instructer-" "Errr, that creepy old man." Jaymin suddenly cut off Blair's sentence which she continued. "Yeah, that guy, he will tell us our positions and what we'll do yada yada. Ok, with that said, I'll proceed to my awesome fahbuluz song HAHAHAH!" She laughed like a mad woman. Then, all of us shut our mouths and Blair went to the sound system to insert her audio. Then, she started singing.

 

 


 

Hey guyssss!!! I'm soooooo sorrryyyy I haven't updated for what seems like almost a year now. Forgive me guyss. I transferred to a boarding school and its been tough cuz it's a fully residential school and I have lots of rivals there so I had to study like crazy. But yea, I hope you guys enjoy this crappy chapter. I'll try to update more frequently. Byeee

-lalagirl