Time's Up (Foreword)

Layout Gallery (Bazhnnga Shop)
W E L C O M E  T O  1 3 : 6 1  R O L E P L A Y 
ABOUT US 

we all know that there are just twelve hours in a clock, and sixty minutes in an hour. but this roleplay will provide more time. we are going to cross the limits, and go beyond the boundaries. . . TOGETHER. we'll help each other, care for each other, and stick with each other no matter what. because that's what family is, right? we are a family. we will go through all of the obstacles together and fight no matter what. because what is perfection, if there are no mistakes? what's the point of having a trophy you know you don't deserve?

heh, we're getting a bit too deep here -- just give us a chance, yes? c:

 
❝ IT IS NEVER TOO LATE OR TOO SOON ; IT IS WHEN IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE . ❞ 
 
HOME
 
MASTERLIST
 
COUPLE LIST
ADMIN NAME(GIRL)
STATUS:ACTIVE
ADMIN NAME(GIRL)
STATUS:ACTIVE
ADMIN NAME(GIRL)
STATUS:ACTIVE
ADMIN NAME(BOY)
STATUS:ACTIVE
GROUPS

 ❝ IMPORTANT RULES,

i. rule number one is to have fun c:

ii. one account per soul; and please subscribe to the thread.

iii. we don't allow facechasing and being biased here, do note that.

iv. be friendly and treat others fairly. strictly, no bashing.

v. be considerable, don't seen-zone and make cliques. please do talk to everybody and make them feel that they are welcomed. add the admins first, then add the other members later when you've been introduced.

vi. yuri and are allowed because love is love; one week dating ban. please don't rush things because rping is not just about dating. no mpreg please.

vii. this is a closed rp, so no adding of outsiders. and this is not a rp; must be kept in pm and the group.

viii. ic and ooc drama is not tolerated and is highly FORBIDDEN.

ix. inform at least one admin when leaving or going on hiatus. hiatus is up until one month. two months if urgent.

x.use brackets, " ( ) { } [ ] // ", when talking ooc or just use the ooc group.

xi. please do try to stay in character, and don't ruin your idol's image. thank you. c:

 

❝ HOW TO JOIN, 

i. make sure you've read the rules written above.

ii. check the masterlist to see if your  desired idol is available.

iii. wait for an admin to accept your application form; you have two days to make your account.

iv. set your alternate name to (  ticktock ).

v. leave your profile link in the comments, add the admins and wait for them to introduce you and add you to the groups.

vi. password is your 11:11 wish c;

vii. please don't reserve and run.

viii. click this for the steps to avoid sec-check ( c )

 

 
⌛ form :
i wish to be ( name of the idol ) of ( idol's group )  as much as i wish ( password ) ; ( would you like to be a part of the group?  yes or no. )
 
 example form 
i wish to be hyuk of vixx as much as i wish for taeyeon's ; yes for group. c;