Life is Good

Life is Good

Zhang Yixing loves to stare at people’s xbuttx. And he’s not ashamed to ogle at them openly, like in Public.

(But with his flat expression he looked normal when he does it. This little s h i t.)

“They’re great guys!” He exclaimed loudly one day in the EXO’s humble dorm. Yixing may be known for being quiet while he has these weird little quirks which the EXO’s members used to but, looking through gravure magazines (Where did he get those from? Aren’t those illegal in Korea?) , xbuttx pictures in Tumblr (His username is ‘xxXYixingTheButtUnicornLoverXxx’), and Minseok’s xbuttx (He just got out from shower, along with Jongdae. But he accidently dropped his towel, cue to a very exposed cute xbuttx) are not something to be okay with, not when it could affect they relationship as bandmate.

(Damn. Bandmate sounds cool.)

Kyungsoo almost dropped his beloved frying pan, and that was a big deal—Do Kyungsoo loves his frying pan more than Jongin. Chanyeol actually looked smart, the outside finally matched the inside. Jongdae hold his towel around his hips protectively. Suho looked proud, disturbingly. Luhan looked matured.Sehun looked like a good maknae, for the first time in forever. Tao still looked fabulous as ever. Jongin is Jongin, creepy as usual. Baekhyun didn’t hear Yixing and keep doing selfies. Kris wasn’t there because he was acting in a drama.

And it was a good day in the dorm. Life is good.

_

“xButtx is Love, xButtx is Life.”—Zhang Yixing, a xButtx Enthusiast.