Chapter 3

Sisterhood

Chaerin drove her car towards the YG Building. She knew she was early, but being is early is so much better than coming in late. Besides, being early allows her to learn more and waste no time. She turned in towards the building and parked her car, when she saw a familiar figure outside the entrance of the building. She stopped her engine and stared at the person trying to negotiate with the security guard. She shrugged it off, probably another fanboy. She put on her sunglasses and grabbed the her car keys and bag before leaving the car. She locked the car and kept it in her bag as she walked towards the entrance. As she walked closer to the entrance, she immediately recognized who it was. Why is he here? What is he doing here?

 

    "Noona? Chaerin noona?!"

 

That voice is way too familiar. She immediately quicken up her pace as she walked towards the entrance. Why is he here? What is he doing here? She pushed up her sunglasses and entered the building.

 

     "Noona! Is Narin here?! Noona!!" his voice rang the carpark vicinity, chasing after her.

     "Sir, I apologize but you have to leave now before we force you to leave," the guard said politely yet sternly as he held him back.

 

The glass doors closed and Chaerin immediately fished out her phone as she waited for the lift. She got to find that girl first. Her fingers dialed her sister's number and pleads mentally that Narin would pick up her phone.

 

      "Geumsaeyo? Lee Narin? Where are you?" Chaerin asked urgently.

      "Recording studio," the person on the other line answered. "Waeyo, unnie?"

      "Wait for me there. I have something urgent to tell you," Chaerin ordered and immediately hung up as the lift door opens for her.

 

 

 

      "Oh… Tell him to go away," Narin answered emotionlessly.

     

Chaerin managed to get Hanbin to excuse himself out of the recording as she needs some privacy to talk to her sister. Besides, the door to the recording is soundproof, so any arguments will not be heard unless Yang sajangnim decides to watch the CCTV footage right now. But right now, she couldn't care less about the CEO. What she cared right now is her sister's safety and mentality.

 

      "Just like that? I know you had been haunted by memories with him, and you miss him badly-" Chaerin begins to start her nagging but got cut off.

      "Just tell him to go away, unnie! I hate him! I really hate him! I miss him so much that I hated him!" Narin shouted as tears were threatening to fall. "He ing texted me yesterday! He told me that he wants to see me! He said he needed a friend and that's me! How am I supposed to be his friend when he is ing dating the person that I want to kill?!"

 

Chaerin watched her sister burst into tears. Too many things are happening all at once. It felt like as though they only have each other in this world. Their family, their parents, their lives. Everything is in a turmoil right now. She pulled her sister into her embrace and hugged her tight.

 

      "It's okay, at least we have each other," Chaerin smiled and coaxed her sister, rubbing Narin's back softly.

      "Arrasseoyeo," Narin sniffled.

      "I will be staying up late later on for my comeback. If you want to go home, make sure you go home with your manager or someone who can send you home," Chaerin told her.

      "Naeyo, unnie," Narin answered in between her sobs.

      "I have to go and practice now. Anything call me, arrasseo?" Chaerin let go of her sister and patted her head.

   

Narin wiped her tears and gave a small smile to her sister. She then gave her one last hug before watching her sister leaving the recording studio. B.I entered soon after.

 

      "Can I hug you?" B.I asked as he sat next to her.

     

Narin bit her lips as she looked at him. The news of Michael at the entrance of the building is slowly eating her up. She does not want to see Michael at all, she hated him. Or she convinced herself to hate him. Tears were slowly b on her eyelids. Almost immediately, she threw herself into B.I and started to cry for the third time that day. B.I immediately wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back as he rested his chin on her head. In the past, she always cry in Michael's arms. This time, it's no longer Michael. It's Hanbin.

 

 

Chaerin sat on the bench by herself in the dance studio. Her phone was blasting with her upcoming single. Her body was there while her mind was somewhere else. She continued to stare absent-mindedly as the song danced around her ears. As she continue to flee into her thoughts, the door to the dance studio clicked. She immediately looked at the door and came in was G-Dragon, with a familiar paperbag in his hand.

 

        "Oh, hey Chaerin! What are you doing here?" he smiled and waved as he walked to the computer.

        "Hi, Oppa. I have practice later on but I came early to relax myself," she answered with a small smile.

        "Oh, for your comeback?" he asked as he grabbed the snapback he left there before he sat next to her. "I left my snapback earlier and I just remembered it now."

        "You're always forgetful, Oppa," Chaerin giggled as she watched him put on his snapback.

        "Yah! At least I remembered to take it.. Aish," he told her off before pouting soon after.

 

She continued to giggle at his childish character before diverting her attention somewhere else. The paperbag in his hand. She recognized that paperbag. It was the bag of cookies she had packed earlier today before getting Dara unnie to deliver it secretly. Well, 2NE1 and Narin knew about her feelings towards him. And out of curiosity, she decided to ask him.

 

       "Oppa, what are you eating?" she asked and pointed at the bag.

       "This? It's a bag of cookies," he answered her and took out a cookie, handing her one.

       "Where did you buy it?" she asked and took the cookie, though she knew the answer.

       "It is always there at my recording studio, every day," he answered and ate another cookie.

       "Really?" she asked and ate the cookie.

       "Nae.. Do you have any idea who made this?" he asked and as he ate his cookie, looking at her.

       "I'm not sure. Why do you ask?" she answered and looked at him.

       "It's fascinating to see someone out there who baked this cookie for me every single day. And the best part is that every day, it's a different flavour," he answered her as he looked at the bag.

       "What type of flavours are there?" she asked and finished up her cookie. Her heart is already fluttering since they are both sitting together and eating her cookies.

       "There are a few. Reese, Chocolate chips, Strawberry, Macademia, Hazelnuts, Cranberry, Mint and M&M topping," he answered after thinking for a while. "The one you ate just now is Macademia."

      

Chaerin sat there, moved by the fact he knew all the cookie flavours that she had baked for him. She wished he could know that she was the one who baked all that for him, but he could not yet. She's not ready to confess, and he had just broken up with his girlfriend. "Which is your favourite?" she asked as she looked at the bag.

 

      "For me, I love all the flavours. But Mint and Strawberry are my favourites," he answered. "I wish I knew who is the one who baked all these cookies."

      "Why do you want to know?" she asked as she made a mental note to pack Mint and Strawberry together for him when she got home.

      "I fell in love with the taste," he answered. "I asked Narin earlier but she said she doesn't know. I asked BIGBANG and Dara unnie too but they don't know either."

      "Maybe one day the person who baked this cookie will come forth," she told him as she leant back to the wall behind them.

      "I have the feeling that the person who baked these is someone I knew and obviously someone from YG," he told her.

 

The door of the studio swung opened as the choreographer and dancers entered one by one.

 

     "Oh, Ji! What are you doing here?" the choreographer asked.

     "Just talking with her. I will get going now," G-Dragon answered the choreographer as he stood up.

     "See you around, Oppa," Chaerin smiled.

     "Nae… See you," he smiled. "And one more thing, you're the only who had tasted these cookies other than me."

 

He grinned before walking off to leave the studio, leaving a stunned and speechless Chaerin behind.

 

     "Chaerin! Are you ready?"

     "Ah, nae…" she answered and stood up to stretch her body. 

 


Hope you liked it~~~~ :) Do give some comments. :D