English Test - Sehun (M)

KPOP Oneshots

A little groan escaped Yuri as she pulled her hair in frustration. What if she didn't do well on the test tomorrow? Sure she had spent hours before, days before and weeks before to prepare for midterms, but now that it was late at night, she was unable to think positive. When the door swung open from behind her, the female student didn't notice. She also didn't notice when the person took their shoes off, when the person hung their coat in the closet, when he begun approaching her, when he tucked a piece of hair behind her. She only noticed when she felt long muscular arms encircle her waist, and a warm puff of air against her neck.

 

"Baby. What has you so bothered? It's 3am in the morning and you're still up with your eyes glued to your computer." Sehun whispered from behind her. "Oppa..." She replied as if she was lost. He knew she wasnt focusing on him, and it aggravated him. "I was good at the literate arts, especially in English, when I was in high school. With the amount you've been practising, you'll do perfect. Stop worrying." Yuri smacked at his intertwined fingers around her stomach. "Oppa, I really do need to focus." She whined softly. Now Sehun was angry. Did she not believe him? Did she think he would lie to her? In a rapid motion, he spun the girl around to face him, crushing his lips against hers. At first she resisted, but she quickly realized how much stronger he was than her, and how much she wanted him.  

 

His tongue at her bottom lip eagerly. Yuri happily complied, allowing the pink organ to roam inside before he lifted her up in his arms, one arm underneath her , the other tightly holding onto her waist as he walked into their shared bedroom. He dropped her on the soft matress. Yuri shimmied out of her clothes, revealing the iest lingerie he had seen on his girlfriend. It was a red laced bra with ruffles attached to an equally daring pair of cherry red , sporting their own ruffles. Further down, strapped to her legs were red lace stockings. Yuri had suspected that they'd be having tonight. Sehun often wanted to relieve her and relax her before tests. He was a sweetheart.

 

Sehun threw his shirt off in a fluid motion, his pants following soon afterwards. He was left in only the Calvin Harris boxers he loved to wear. Sehun threw himself at her, lips meshing against hers in a passionate make-out session. He soon trailed downwards, leaving hickeys along Yuri's neck and shoulders before meeting two globes of flesh encase in red fluff. He his bottom lip before reaching sending his oral device down between the valley of her cleavage. Yuri arched her back and offered small whimpers of pleasure.

 

Hearing them so soon, Sehun became more , beginning to rise from his boxers. He didn't want to touch her outfit tonight, he wanted it on. His tongue trailed down her stomach until he reached her . Moving the thin material to the side, the maknae shoved a finger in a warm cavern. Yuri yelped and arched her back, throwing her womanhood to meet his finger. Sehun knew how much she hated to be teased, and decided not to provoke his girlfriend. He rammed his finger in her continuously, before adding more fingers. He the juices off and shoved his tongue inside of her.

 

Yuri began to writhe and close her legs as his oral device got closer to her core. The more she tried, the deeper Sehun would get. "Ah. F-...." Yuri's eyes rolled back in satisfaction and pleasure. It felt so good to her. She came while he was eating her out. Her delicious juices filled his mouth as he every corner to taste more of the shining liquid.

 

"P-please..." Sehun understood her plea. He ripped his boxers off with ferocity and put the tip of his massive organ inside of Yuri's tight little hole. He moved himself inside of her slowly. A cry came out. Every time the had , Yuri still found it painful to feel Sehun's pride inside of her. "Baby. Is it okay now? Does it hurt?" Yuri gave a weak nod; the okay signal. Sehun started gently, rocking his hips back and forth in a fluid motion before slamming into her. The matress creaked as Sehun ed into his dainty girlfriend. Her screams echoed in the room. Sehun leaned down to kiss her, their tongues dancing as pleasure coursed through both of them.

 

Yuri begun to tighten around Sehun, and he knew that she was close. It made the experience so much better for him. "F-. You're so tight around me right now.." She came before him, he made sure of that. He released his hot seeds into her soon after, his filling her to the brim.

 

"Have I taught you enough, my precious student?" Sehun asked jokingly. He never expected her reply. "I do have other teachers as well, who could teach me just as much." Se grinned up at him. Sehun growled before their round two started.