Cuddle Bug - BamBam (F)

KPOP Oneshots

After finally finishing up with the chore of washing the dishes, Minah rinsed her hands in the lukewarm water running from the tap, removing all the oily detergent from her fingers. With a quiet sigh, she treaded lightly to the living room, sitting on another couch to watch TV. "Minah, why have you only finished washing the dishes now? I've been waiting for you!" Her boyfriend's voice rang from the other side of the room. Minah shook her head. "I'm sorry, Bambam. You know I'm a little slow..." The boy approached her with a frown on his face. He had dyed his hair blue. Minah thought to herself how handsome he was. "Minah, come sit with me. I need you closer." When she didn't respond, Bambam knelt down on the ground in front of her sofa, wrapping his arms around her before picking her up much like a child. "Bambam! I can walk. Please. Put me down!" The blue-haired starling only smiled playfully before lowering himself on the couch opposite the TV, with Minah on his lap.

 

"Cheer up, princess. What's bothering you. Tell oppa." Minah blushed. It had been 6 months since she began dating the Thai GOT7 member, yet skinship was rare and kisses had never happened, except for the few occasional ones on the cheek. She remembered how she was a fan of his before, but a rather shy one. By accident, they had met at a coffee store after BamBam had been teased by his other bandmates on how he didn't have enough fans to fall for his cuteness. His hyungs had shoved him onto Minah's lone booth and watched as he tried to socialize with females. Very quickly, Bambam had fell for the girl's charm. She was small, petite and extremely cute when she blushed. They had exchanged phone numbers (quite obviously Bambam the one to initiate the exchange) and departed. He texted her almost daily until he saw her again some time later. He confessed then to the shy girl and she accepted. Minah did not think she was good enough for Bambam. On TV, when she saw his female sunbaes ogle over him, she felt quite insecure of herself.

 

As Minah pinched her stomach and cheeks, Bambam watched her intently in worry. He soon begun to understand what she was thinking. He knew her well. "Minah, my baby. You're not fat, and you're so beautiful. Do you know that? The way your lips curve up in a smile when you're thinking or when you're happy, I find that one hundred percent adorable. When I compliment you, you always blush as if you are embarassed. I find that adorable too. Your aegyo is natural and there is nobody prettier in this world than you. I'm in love with you. Completely. Forever and I promise you, always." Minah tilted her head downwards, covering her face in her hands. Bambam pried her wrists away gently. "T-Then... How come you're always s-so free with skinship when you're with those prettier sunbaes and noonas? Y-you... You hardly ever touch me..." Her voice came out in a faint whisper.

 

Bambam blinked his eyes in shock. He contemplated and chose his next words with extra care. "Minah. You're far too precious for me to hurt. I'm afraid you're not always comfortable around me, and I want to be the best possible boy for you. You're so sweet and gentle. But..." He never finished his sentence and Minah brushed her hair to one side, leaning in to press a chaste kiss to his lips.

 

"I love you, oppa."