That xx

That xx
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That XX - Gdragon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j57IzkTFnT8

 

I stare at the girl that I’ve been in love. My lips curve a smile when I look how happy she is when she has a chit chat with her friends. Her smile is like an angle. My weakness is her. I don’t know what’s makes me love her that lot.

 

I’ve been being her secret admired for a long time ago since we were freshmen. We never greet each other because I’m not popular like her. I just… hmm well Amber and always will be Amber. All guys want her to be their girlfriend including me.

 

“hey, hey, can you stop glued your eyes on her, Amber?” Kris asked after tapping my shoulder for a several times.

 

He is my best buddy and also my cousin. He is the only one that knows about my feeling towards Krystal.

 

“I don’t know why my eyes keep doing that Kris.” I replied and shrugged my shoulders.

 

I open my sketch book which is I drawing too many of her portraits in it. I keep expressing my feeling towards her through sketching her goddess face. I mentally in love with her but the things that I really hate about me is I was so coward to tell her that I love her.

 

If I tell her, that’s no doubt she will reject me without hesitate. Haha! Sure she will reject me! She has a fiancé by the way. But I don’t know who that lucky guy because she never tell anyone except of her fellow members. Yeah, she is humble. That’s why I love her.

 

“Ehem!” Mr. Lau cleared his throat to get all students attention while walked towards his desk. I closed my sketch book and put it in my backpack. I took a glance on Krystal and our eyes meet makes me flashed my smile and guess what? She replied back my smile. Oh my god!!!!

 

She just has to smile to make my heart melt like an ice-cream. I hope that one day, her smile will be mine. IN YOUR DREAM AMBER.

 

I turn my eyes on Mr. Lau but my eyes landed on the guy who is follow him from behind. The girls suddenly gasped and cheered for him made me immediately take a look on Krystal.

 

She just keep quiet but she also glue her eyes on that guy. Hmmm… It’s normal, people love beautiful thing.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Choi Minho. I’m the new student here. Hope you can be friend with me.” The guy introduced himself and bowed.

 

All the girls started cheering his name makes Mr. Lau stomped his hand on the desk. My classmates begin silent when received a glare from Mr. Lau.

 

“you can choose your place to sit now.” Mr. Choi said to the Minho.

 

Minho walked towards Krystal and took a seat beside her since Sulli is not come to school.

 

I rested my chin on my palm and focused on the whiteboard. Sometimes, I took a glance on them which made my heart feel sting because Krystal look happy with Minho by her side. I hope I can put your smile on your face, Krystal Jung…

*****

 

The bell rang make all students jumped off from their seat to have a lunch at the canteen. Recess time is the favorite subject for student not including me because I will not be able to see her.

 

I just sit to keep my eyes on her ‘till she disappeared from my eyes. This is my routine in school besides of study. I will keep my eyes on her from distance without she knows.

 

Krystal wrapped her hand around Minho’s arm which made me shocked. How can she be so close with that guy? “Let’s go. You treat me isn’t it?” she asked Minho with her aegyo makes my heart hurt.

 

“Of course, babe.” Minho replied with smile.

 

My heart broken into pieces now, so her fiancé is Minho?

 

“Oh by the way, do you want to follow us?” Krystal invited Luna and Victoria to join them.

 

“Okay good.” Kris suddenly exclaimed and swung his hand around my shoulder which made me startled. He pulled me with him to get out from the class which got their attention. Her hazel eyes meet my eyes once again but we just stare with each other ‘till the wall blocking our sight.

 

“Yah! Why are you dragged me?” I asked with frustration.

 

“I don’t want you to get hurt. Let’s go.” He replied which made me released a deep sigh. Yeah, he was true but I’m happy as long as I can see her smile. Am I really happy?

 

“Kris! Amber!” Our fellow members called us while waving their hand. I showing my dork smile even though my heart pain. What should I do? I fell in love with someone’s fiancé.

 

I dug in my meal although I don’t have any appetite. They keep talking about a random topic but I just can’t pay my attention at all. I lifted my head when the canteen started to become noisy of cheering from the students.

 

My heart ache when my eyes got caught of Krystal and Minho are being lovey-dovey with each other. The other students kept shipping them which made me jealous.

 

Kris patted on my shoulder to calm me down and I just smile bitterly towards him. I can see the brightest smile crossed on her face when Minho with her. The smile that she never ever showed for me. Haha! Who am I kidding?

 

I get up from my seat because I want to be alone without them at my sight.

 

“Where are you going?” My friend asked.

 

“Somewhere place.” I answered with my bitter smile. I know that one day I have to move on and forget about her.

 

“I’m glad that you finally decided to move here, babe.” I heard Krystal spoke to Minho when I passed by them. She clingy around Minho’s arm makes me wake up from my la la land. Who am I kidding? Who am I to think that her smile will be mine? Haha silly me.

 

“Honey, you’re my fiancé.. Of course, I just want to be your side all the time.” Minho replied while pinch her nose slightly.

 

I quickly left the canteen because I can’t bear the pain in my heart in hearing their sweet conversation.

****

 

I walked to my house and at the same time I following Krystal from distance. She just live about two blocks from my house so we are in the same way to go back home. Before this, she with her friends but now Minho joins them too.

 

They’re intertwined their hand like in their little world. In another hand, Luna and Victoria in their conversation without have any interesting about that two lovey-dovey. Even though, my heart feel the pain but my feet keep following them.

 

I can run if I want. I can take a bus if I need. But my heart still wants to see her face although she doesn’t know that I’m existed.

 

Can’t you see me, Krystal?

 

She smile sweetly and held his hand tightly but gentle. She suddenly stops her step makes my feet spontaneously stop and look at her with my brows furrowed.

 

They turn their head towards me which made our eyes met. Thank god that our distance is about 100 meters so you might don’t think that I’m watching you from a far.

 

So I just show my blank face, don’t want you to notice that you caught guard of me that I’m following you every day. I try to calm my own heart to pretend that I don’t care that your gaze on me and continuing my step.

 

My heart beats fast like it gonna jump out from my chest because Minho suddenly gave a peck on your lips. “Hey, what’s wrong?”

 

And now, I regret that I can hear and see you two clearly because it’s break my heart.

 

“hmm nothing.” Krystal replied while her gaze on me.

 

I just walked pass by her like nothing happened even though my heart feel the pain which killing me inside.

 

Don’t you say that her happiness is your happiness before, Amber?

******

 

I wake up from my deep slumber after I heard a song that came from my phone as an alarm clock. I rubbed my eyes to get the clear sight. I combed my bed hair using my finger after took a glance at the clock.

 

“7.20 a.m.” I mumbled.

 

 It’s already semester break so I don’t need to fix myself to go to school to see you and being your creepy secret admire. I know that I will miss your smile, your eyes, your cuteness and all about you, so I try to kill the time with my part time in hoping that the time will go fast so I can meet you at school like always.

 

I get my up from the bed to fix myself to start my new job as a waiter in the restaurant that I apply yesterday.

 

I inhaled and exhaled before I open the door of the restaurant. My heart pounding crazily because of nervousness. The restaurant is still close for customer but it open to the co-workers since they need us to make the restaurant clean and neat.

 

“Oh Am!” Key shouted my name after he noticed my presence. Yeah, he is the one who take me to meet the manager of the restaurant. He is talkative and friendly so it made me easily to be close with him since I’m not so good in making a new friend.

 

“Oh, hi Key.” I greeted him with smile.

 

“Let me introduce you to the co-workers. Don’t worry they are friendly like me. We are like a family.” He said causing me to nod my head.

 

“Hey buddies! We have a new family here!” Key yelled to get the others attention. I bow at them once their eyes meet mine.

 

“H—Hi my name is Amber. Hope you can teach me.” I said with bowing 90 degrees.

 

“Hi Amber. My name is Suzy. Hope we can be friend.” The girl who have a cute face introduce herself while waving her hand and plastered a friendly smile on her face.

 

“I’m Sulli.” The taller girl spoke. She shows me her cutest smile. Yeah, I know her. She is my classmate. Maybe she didn’t know about me at all. “You’re Amber Liu isn’t it?” She asked which made me nods my head.

 

“I thought you don’t know me.” I said while scratch my back nape.

 

“Haha! Who said?” She asked with grinning.

 

“You’re the most genius student after all.” The shorter girl beside Sulli blurt out. “Hi Amber-shi. I’m Luna. Nice to meet you, Amber-shi.” She added.

 

“Hi Luna-shi, nice to know you too.” I said with grinned.

 

“I don’t know that Korea is too small. Keke. Welcome to my dad’s restaurant. I’m Victoria, your classmate.” Victoria said after she came from nowhere to be found.

 

Rang~

 

The bell of restaurant rang which made our gaze turn towards the door. My feet froze same goes to my nerves. Tell me that this is just a dream.

 

“Oh, am I late?” she asked after flipped her hair.

 

“Not really. Oh yeah, we have a new worker. Introduce yourself Amber.” Key said but I just stood there without doing anything. Key pokes my cheeks which made me wake up from trance. Oh shoot! Haish! This is so embarrassed.

 

"Hi amber-shi. I'm Krystal Jung." The girl that I admired broke the awkward atmosphere that I just made. I don’t say anything but just smile genuinely.  

 

We started to do our job to make sure the restaurant clean and neat before the customer come. I can't help but took a glance on her every time I do my work. She is so beautiful even though in the waiter outfit.

 

It's weird because she is rich and famous. Why she have to work as a waiter? She can get whatever she want even though that thing reach above 1 billion.

 

Maybe she wants to kill her boredom? Whatever, as long as I can see her, it makes me happy.

 

"You like her huh?" key whispered to my ear which made me laugh out loud. "yah! Why are you laughing?"

 

We have a short break so we have a lunch together with her too. I take a seat opposite of her while Key is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter