Confession

Confession

Sehun follows after Hanu up the ramp. When they finally reach the centre of the concourse, he catches her, breathes hard and taps on her shoulder. Hanu turns around.

"Yes?"

"Um...can I talk to you for a minute?" 

"Errr...sssuuurrrreee go ahead."

"Mind if we sit down somewhere?" Sehun guides Hanu to a table in the cafeteria.


Kai witnesses the scene. He's angry and he doesn't understand why; why is a guy near her? He doesn't know her (well, not literally but like in terms of friends or even somewhere close to that) and she doesn't him either he thinks. He sees Sehun guiding Hanu to the cafeteria. They sit. Kai feels himself raging. He gets up - it's like his body and mind are different entities. He grabs the drink he was drinking and leaves the seat and his group of friends. His friends see the weird behaviour of the latter and follow him with their eyes. His feets bring him closer and closer towards the two. 

"What the hell am I doing?"


Sehun's about to confess to Hanu. He's been thinking about it for a long time. How she catches his eyes since day one and never leaves his mind til this day. How he unknowingly looks in her direction all the time. How her smiles, as cliché as it may sound, have always stirred up butterflies in his stomach. He wants to tell it all to her.

"Well, ummm.....what is it?" she breaks the silence and Sehun realises he has been staring at her for long (talk about awkward).

"OH. Ummm...I.....errrr.....I......think.....I think....I'm in...."


Kai trips on a leg of a chair, intentionally, and flies forward.


The whole world seems to stand still and the spotlight is on the three. Hanu's bewildered and stares at the person who is flying right at her.

/ S P L A S H /

The drink's all over her.


Hanu's entire uniform is soaked. Kai apologizes and quickly pulls her away to the toilet. She still is in her loss state and follows mindlessly. Her hand in his.


Sehun sits alone back in his place.

Hanu has left.

He lost his chance.