The Box

Doll

My name is Xiao Lu Han. I live alone in a small house. i have a normal life like everyone else. But today was an adventure to me. Now my life will turn up side down.

 

Ring!! Ring!! The main door bell is ringing..

"Who the heck is that?" Luhan wake up from his sleep then slowly approach the main door. He continue to turn the main door knob. "What?" There is nobody outside his house. Luhan saw a box infront the door. "Who sent a box at three in the morning?" He bring the box into his house and put it on his glass table then he slowly went back to his bed.

Luhan cannot sleep at all!! He still thinks about what is in the box. "What is in that box? A bom?!!!" Luhan get up from his bed and headed to the glass table where he put the box. He slowly Wpen the box. "A doll? Are you kidding me?" He giggles before he went back to his bed.

In the morning Luhan was surprised to see that the doll is on his bed. "What the hell?" He immediately jumped from his bed. "Who put this doll on my bed?" He looked at his watch. "What? I'm late for school!!" Luhan quickly run to the bathroom and take a quick shower. He contineud to wear his school uniform and run to the kitchen. He open the refrigerator door to get an apple that he bought from the store yesterday. There is no apple left in the refrigerator. "Who ate my apple?" Then he turn his body.

He was surprised to see the doll is on the kitchen table. There are many apple waste on the table beside the doll. "What the hell?" Luhan quickly run from the kitchen and wear his shoes then left his house. He continued running to his school.

 

"Hey! Lulu!!" Tao smiled when he looked at Luhan's tired face. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"No, I didn't.." Luhan closed his eye and lay his head on the table.

"Why? Did you saw a ghost last night?" Tao laughed.

"Hmmm.."

"What type of ghost?"

"Doll ghost.."

"Lulu did you take your medicine this morning? You are freaking me out."

"I'm not crazy!! I'm telling the truth."

"Yo! Hyung!! Where did you put my book?" Kai smile at Luhan.

Luhan slowly open his bag. "What the..?!" Luhan jumped from his chair. The doll is in his bag.

"What are you doing hyung? I'm asking you to get my book not jumping out from your chair." Kai laughed when he saw Luhan's face.

"That doll.." Luhan point his finger towards his bag.

"What doll?" Kai took out the doll from Luhan's bag. "What a cute doll~ Look at his hair.. its like a rainbow.." Kai smiled.

"Tell teacher that i have an head ache." Luhan immeadietly took his bag and running put from his class.

"That school gangster is afried to this cute little doll?" Tao laught.