chapter 2

dreamed guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was the last two weeks of school and as seniors we didn't have to plan anything for the farewell ceremony. the school planned something and guessed what was it ????? they said that they wanted to have a dance competition as the farewell for us. hearing that, these guys were the most excited. however when they read the rules, they mourned. why? because only individuals applications were accepted... meaning that they won't accept any groups to be in the competition.

 

"hey guys, there is no use for us to mourn. well, at least we can still enter the competition. we can still practice together.. it is only that we can't enter it as a group." j-hope was doing his job which was not letting anyone sad, well he was in charge of laughter and humor in the group.

"yeah! that's right j-hope. let's enter it!!" ji min held j-hope's hand and raised it up..

"i will not enter it. i'll just support you guys." jin said with a smile..

"i'll join jin." rap mons said, agreeing.

"V? suga? jung kook? what about you people?" j-hope asked.

after a few minutes of looking at each other, suga and jung kook except V agreed to join ..

 

on the upcoming day, during the morning ceremony, the principal gave a speech and he stated the date, also the number of participants and what surprised me the most was that, he told the whole school, that the winners of the dance competition will get a kiss on a cheek.. well that was not all. for the girl's part, jung kook was supposed to kiss her on her cheek but in turned out that jung kook would enter the competition so V would do it...................ummmm, i guessed i didn't really care about that............ but guess what? for the guy's part, the one who supposed to kiss him, IT WAS ME !!!!

 

what the hell was that? after the ceremony, immediately i want to the principal's room to talk about that matter. V was there with me because he also had some kind of confusions. the rest of the members went to the class to discuss about the dance competition.

"principal-nim why do i have to kiss the winner?!" i said that in the most kind manner but my eyes stared at him as if i was saying *why the hell should i do that?

"yeah, i would like to ask the same question, principal-nim" V asked but he actually didn't care about that and i thought he just cared because he had to replace jung kook.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter