chapter 1

dreamed guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"sorry but i can't accept your feelings. i am truly sorry." i left him standing there,, alone wondering why i won't because everyone expected it to be real.

 

my name is choi mie ra. 3rd year student in maido high and basically i was the head of student council so, most of you would already expect that every students love................................ hmm that wasn't the word........ actually they hate me because i was always surrounded by hot guys... (well, that wasn't my fault. teachers chose them to be in the student's council. not me! )...okay forget bout that.. the cool guy just now was jeon jung kook my assistant..supposedly i trusted him more than anyone but after the confession,, it became so much awkward to talk to him...

 

"say mie ra, i don' really understand about English. the part that the teacher taught in class just now." my best friend, lee yaa na said just after the teacher got out of class.

 

"what are you going to do? there will be a test tomorrow right?" i said while packing my bag.

 

"hmmm, would you teach me? i don't mind staying at your place today." she made a childish voice while holding both of my hands.

 

"awwww, yaa na. you know i can't say no when you do that. okay then,, but you have to wait for me a little bit. i have work to do i the meeting room." i waved my hand after i saw her nodding her head.

 

while we were on our way to my home, i thought i saw yaa na looking at the other side of the road frequently. i started looking at the same spot and found the student's council's gang were there. all of them except me. i would like to walk faster but then, ji min noticed us and he said hi..

 

"president!!!! hey guys look. the president is there with yaa na." looking to the right and left, he across the road and the others followed.

 

kim nam joon (we called him rapmons because he could eat up every beat and turn everything into amazing rap lyrics), min yoon gi (his family called him suga so we called him suga too), kim seok jin (jin), jung ho seok (j-hope), park ji min (ji min), kim tae hyung (he like to say 'V' whenever we took picture so.... that's how 'V' appeared) and lastly jeon jung kook (jung kook). all of us were actually in the same class, and in the student's council society except yaa na. however, we were in the same class so we knew each other.

 

"hey yaa na, isn't your house the other way around? why are you taking the long road?"suga always been the curious one.

"its not like i am taking the long road, suga. i will be staying at mie ra's place tonight. she'll teach me english for the upcoming test. " she looked at me, smiling.

"hey, that's great. i think all of us can go together. you see,we kind of having problems of the same subject.can we go too pres??" V asked and looked at the others, searching for agreement.

"err,, no no.. don't..." both ji min and i said spontaneously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter