I love you with all my heart

I love you?^^

-Noona I have already had a girlfriend -Top says to Bom.

-Ok......-Bommie feels teers start to fall from her eyes.

-Ouch!!!-What am I doing here on the ground?Did I have a bad dream?!!What the hell!-Bommie was angry because it's already 12.p.m but she still can't sleep at all.

Bom graps some corns from the fridge and prepares to boil it when she suddenly receives a message from Top.

From Bingu to Bommie

-Noona I can't sleep at all!!:(-Top whines at Bommie.

-Not my fault !It you can't sleep at all then why are you disturbing me?!-Bommie replies angrily.

-O c'mon noona I know you are not sleeping your lights are still on.-Top says.

-How did you know?-Bom asks.

-I'm outside your house.Come here fast-Top says.

-Go home!-Bom says and turns off her phone.

3 hours later~

-Bommie ah you see some guy is standing at our dorm he covered his face.I think he's in love with some lucky girl.He's waited for 3 hours under snow.

-Wait what?!-Bommie says and runs outside.

She sees Top is sheevering.

-You came noona ^^-Top says happily.

-You idiot why didn't you come home?-Bom says,

-I don't know. Omg it's so cold!!! -Top sheevers and holds Bommie's hands.

Bommie doesn't know why Top's hands are so warm but she suddenly hears some noise coming from Top's stomache.

-Looks like your stomache is having a war^^-Bommie says.

-I haven't eaten for the whole day!-Top whines.

-Come to that ramen shop next door and eat.-Bommie says and suddenly her stomache creates some weird noise.

-Hahaha Looks like you're hungry too so come with me.-Top says and holds Bom's hands.

-You guys are artists right?-The ahjumma asks.

-Yes why do you know?-Bom asks.

-When this guy was standing here 2 hours ago the girls were taking pictures of him.-Ahjumma replies.

-Oh ^^-Bom says.

While eating~

-So you came for me that means that you love me to right?-Top asks Bom.

-What're you talking about?-Bommie says frustrating.

-Thank you for replying to my love I will love you with all my heart-Top kisses bommie on forehead and hug her.

-You better do my bingu boyfriend