Addictive

Addictive

The yelling echoes across the living room. Cursing and screaming can be heard throughout the tidy apartment, filling the atmosphere with rage. There are two figures standing in the middle of the living room, facing each other. Their eyes are burning with anger. Their chests panting heavily, out of breath because leashing out the temper.

“Tell me who is he!!” Yunho steps toward Changmin, invading his personal space.

“I told you I don’t know who he is!! Stop it Yunho!” Changmin snaps once again. Yunho pushes him to the nearest wall. Changmin winces when his back meets the hard wall. Before he can steady himself, Yunho takes his hands and pins them at his side.

Changmin can see Yunho’s pupils become darker. They are clouded by rage and jealousy. Changmin knows he is in trouble. Yunho’s temper when he’s angry is something not to be messed. But Changmin refuses to back down. He smirks to Yunho and it makes Yunho tighten his grip to Changmin’s wrists. He is sure the bruise will appear soon.

“Don’t you ing lie to me Changmin” Yunho groans. His tone is low and dangerous. It’s warning to Changmin. Yunho knows Changmin is scared but Yunho needs to settle this problem created by the younger man.  

“I don’t ing lie to you Yunho”

“Then why the hell did he have his hands all over you?” Yunho narrowing his eyes. His glare is still dangerous. The blue veins are visible on his neck. His face is just an inch away from Changmin’s. He can smell the alcohol coming from Yunho’s breath.

“He just approached me when you came. We just talked! Not flirted! And I tried to get his hands off of me”

“All I saw was he’s trying to get to your pants”

“Your jealousy is ridiculous”

Changmin pushed Yunho off of him but Yunho’s grip getting tighten. There’s no way to talk about it when both of them are tired and mad. Yunho is a bit drunk. Whatever Changmin says, it’s useless because Yunho won’t believe anything. He wants to settle this problem tomorrow when both of them are sober and can function their brains.

But Yunho wants now. So he shoves Changmin back to the wall. When shoving is not enough, he puts his fingers around Changmin’s neck. His mind is clouded by jealousy. Seeing his boyfriend was d by an unknown man put his anger out if check. He punched the man and dragged Changmin out of the club. He didn’t care if he caused a scene.

Changmin’s eyes as big as saucer seeing his boyfriend strangling him. His breath is hitched on his throat and he starts can’t breathe. Scratching his nails to Yunho’s hand, he tries to release Yunho’s grip. His nails planted deeper in Yunho’s skin and leave a crescent red marks. Yunho finally releases him. Changmin is coughing hard when a gulp of air fills his throat.

“The Yunho!! Are you trying to kill me?!!” Changmin shouts at Yunho. He can feel that the bruises start to form.  There’s a sting of pain he feels when he moves his neck.

“It’s because you are flirting with other man!!”

Yunho’s words finally throws his patient out of the windows. Then there is a sound of slap coming from Changmin. He has done something he never does, slapping Yunho. He lets his anger control him. He has enough with Yunho’s harsh words and actions. “I hate you” Without looking back he strides to the bathroom and bangs the door.

The banging door leave the other occupant of the house in silent. He realizes he’s being too harsh to Changmin, but he doesn’t regret it. He just wants Changmin knows that his action earlier is because he loves him.  Yunho strides his long legs to their bedroom, following fuming Changmin inside. The door in unlocked, without wasting another second, he barging in.

Changmin is sitting on his side of their bed. He’s sitting with his back facing Yunho. Yunho can see his shoulders stiffen. He walks closer to the bed, but Changmin’s cold tone stops him.

“Don’t. Get out” Changmin doesn’t even to turn to look at him. Yunho doesn’t listen. He walks to Changmin and yanks his arms.

“I told you to get out!”

“I don’t want to” Yunho said while looking at Changmin’s eyes. Changmin is no longer scared, he’s angry instead. Their eyes do not show love and fondness, just burning anger coming from their heart.

Changmin just wants to be left alone. He is angry to Yunho and doesn’t want to see his face. Being accused of cheating is something Changmin can’t bear. He just wants to neglect him for the rest of the night but apparently the said man doesn’t want to leave him alone.

“What do you want Yunho? You want me to slap you again?” Changmin spats those hateful words towards the older man. He can see Yunho’s eyes flick with anger. He is ready to talk back then suddenly Yunho kisses him square on his mouth.

The kiss is rough. Yunho lets out his frustration through his kiss. He can feel that Changmin rejects his kiss by shutting his mouth but Yunho keeps struggling to coax his mouth open. He nibbles Changmin’s lower lip, and gives small bites. His hands are roaming on Changmin’s torso, gives a little pleasure at the sensitive spot. He can feel Changmin shudders and he pushes him laying on the bed. Yunho hovers above him without breaking the kiss. He sneaks his hands underneath Changmin’s shirt and brushes over his s. Changmin whimpers under him, Yunho is sure that his desire is pooling on his stomach.

Changmin’s body shrudders because of Yunho’s touch. His body is reacting even just a slightest touch. A moan escapes his lips and he can feel that his skin is burning hot. Without realizing, his shirt is torn off. The buttons flying across the bed but he doesn’t care. All he can think about is Yunho to fulfill his desire. He tugs off Yunho’s shirt from his jeans, growling because it’s stuck on Yunho’s neck.

Heavy pants filling the air of the room, two bodies moving under the sheet in a rhythm. The sweat on their bodies glistening under the dim light.  But, instead of love and pleasure, their eyes are blinded by anger and lust.

Hour later, Changmin is still awake while Yunho is sleeping soundly beside him. He’s tucking Yunho under his chin while the older man is snuggling on his chest. He cradles his fingers on Yunho’s hair, feeling the softness and musk scent from his shampoo.

He remembers what Yunho said when they had their angry a while ago. “You’re mine Shim Changmin, don’t you forget that and I love you so much” Yunho said while ing inside him. Yunho’s jealousy is the minus point in their relationship. It’s not the first time Yunho vents out his jealousy by throwing anger to him. It’s happened couple times before. He has tried to talk to Yunho but it’s no use. Yunho will be jealous towards other people who are close to him outside his circle of friend whom Yunho knows. But tonight is the worst. Even though Yunho is really angry, he never lays his hand on him. Apparently it’s not what happened earlier.

Yunho stirs on his sleep but he doesn’t wake up. Changmin makes shushing sound to calm Yunho. He pats Yunho’s head gently and kisses his eyebrows. He loves this man so much despite his tantrum of jealousy.

He knows that people might call him stupid, but he doesn’t care. Loving Yunho is addictive, like having a tattoo. You know it hurts but you keep doing it until you get the beautiful picture of permanent ink on your body. And some time later you come back to have another tattoo because you want to feel how hurt it is when the needle starts working on your body. You keep doing it until you have enough. But the question is when you will have enough? Changmin thinks Yunho’s love is the tattoo. It’s permanently inked in his heart. He needs to deal the pain to get Yunho’s love and stops doubting his fidelity. He hopes that he never have enough. Changmin thinks it’s okay if he needs to feel the pain because it’s Yunho. He just needs to hold on a little more.