Dilemma

Birthday Dilemma

               You pace back and forth at your room with your arms crossed and your brows knit together. It’s a day before your boyfriend, Lay’s birthday and you still haven’t decided what to get him. You’ve been together for only five months and seeing as this is his first birthday with you as his girlfriend, you really wanted to make it special for him… If this wasn’t hard enough, your boyfriend just happens to be a well-known idol, so you’ve been seeing gifts and cakes of all kinds at his apartment 3 days before his actual birthday. Aish, eottokhae? There’s only a few hours left and I don’t even know how I’ll greet him. You think to yourself as you sigh in frustration.

                Just then, your phone beeped. The frown you were currently wearing got bigger as you read that it was from Lay. Omona! What if he asks for his gift early because he has something scheduled up?

                You squeeze your eyes shut as you clicked on the message. Peeking from under your eyelids, you sigh as you saw that it was not, in fact, related in any way to his birthday. It read:

                From: Laynicorny

                 Haerin-ah~ Do you have a Band-Aid?..

                .

                .

                .

                .

                .              

                Because I just scraped my knee falling for you. Hahahaha!

 

                You smiled and was just about to type back when your phone beeped again. This time it read:

 

                 From: Laynicorny

                 Haerin-ah, was it that corny? :< haha. But still, you should’ve at least laughed. *cries*

 

                You were about to type a response for the second message when yet again, he beat you to another text.

 

                 From: Laynicorny

                Jagiyaaa~ I don’t have anything scheduled tomorrow. Let’s spend the day together…just us, okay? ^^

 

                You couldn’t help but let smile once more. The guy is just too sweet. Too perfect. Therefore, my gift has to be nothing but.

 

                Determined to find the perfect gift, you went out of the house and headed straight to Myeong-dong, hoping to find one before midnight.