Chapter 6

The Drummer Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alan POV

I nod to the other member and surround Aiden, he look so confused. 
"We got a place to do our gigs and you're coming with us" I explain to him.  I wonder what happen to Aiden in the past, he is a hell of a drummer.  I heard him play a lot of time and he sometimes join us in out jamming session but whenever  we asked him to play with us in front of crowd, he will quickly turn us down.
  " Oh no guys, you know I wont agree with you"  he look at J in pleading eyes but J only smirked and went outside the studio.
"Come on dude, we always want to play in front of the crowd. Help us out"  He seems a bit lost with our plead.
"Even in a small crowd, Keith still in the hospital" Chad give him his puppy eyes
"Geez Chad, don't give me that look. Fine, I will play with you but only until Keith recover"  we all cheer and lift him on the air.
"Where will you guys perform anyway?" Aiden look at me.
"At your sister restaurant buddy" J appear with a plastic bag in his hand. 
"WHATTTTT? Noooooo...."
"You can't back out now dude, we've been persuading your sister for months already"  I give him my famous smirk. He sighed defeated.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter