Final

Clubs and Loans

Sehun glanced around the room with mild interest, observing the writhing bodies with a watchful eye.

Lights flashed and pulsed within the dark club, causing mild pain to his eyes. A close friend and one of his most trusted employees had asked to go to this club with Sehun, and he relented. Even a mafia boss deserves a break sometimes. Of course Jongin had run off with a doe-eyed boy as soon as the two had entered the club.

He absentmindedly took a sip from his drink, a scotch on the rocks, which he knew contained some type of drug. The bartender hadn't been nearly sneaky enough to hide the dissolved white pill within the liquid.

Sehun still drank it, as he was immune to most poisons and any common drug wouldn't be enough to affect him.

His eyes flickered around, searching for any of his targets. Sehun's eyebrows raised as he saw one of the drug dealers who owed him money selling a small bag of white powder and receiving a $20 bill in exchange. The drug dealer, Chanyeol, if he remembered correctly, (which Sehun always did) seemed to be doing fine, why he hadn't repaid his debt was strange.

Sehun set down his drink and slowly maneuvered about the dance floor, dodging people who attempted to grind on him and declining offers of "companionship".

Reaching Chanyeol didn't take long, and Sehun raised his eyebrows at the sight he was greeted with.

Chanyeol was in the middle of a make out session with a boy who was smaller, with thick eyeliner and tight pants. Both of them were obviously high.

Sehun cleared his throat, dragging the attention of the two lovers to the mafia boss.

"I believe you owe me something, Chanyeol?" Sehun stated, raising an eyebrow. Chanyeol was coming down from the high of whatever he had taken, but the boy in his lap was still high and not coming down anytime soon from what Sehun could tell. Being a mafia boss meant far too much time around drug dealers.

"Ohhhh, heyyyyy Mr." Chanyeol greeted, slurring. "I like your tail. Its purple. I like purple."

Sehun rolled his eyes and smacked Chanyeol upside the head. "Sober up, you imbecile. I want that money you owe me."

"Oooh, that? I have like...some...things...hey, when did you put on a bra?" Chanyeol asked, blinking. Sehun sighed, pulling out a business card.

He wrote on the back 'be at my headquarters on Monday at 3 AM sharp with the money or else.' and placed the card in Chanyeol's pocket.

"Sir, you could have just asked." Chanyeol purred. Sehun glanced him over. The man wasn't completely high, but was quite drunk.

"Talking to you is such a waste of my time." Sehun turned and left, diving back into the crowd as the two behind him began to make out again.

"Hey, mister." Sehun's eyes darted to the sound, seeing a man with deceptively innocent eyes and a little face topped with fluffy, light pink hair. "Wanna grab a drink with me? I've never been to one of these places before..."

Sehun scoffed quietly. "Liar." He continued walking, but apparently the wasn't ready to let him go like most people did at that point.

"But misterrr!" The man complained, running up behind him.

"If this was your first time here, you wouldn't have dressed like that." Sehun didn't look back until he was back at his seat at the bar, scanning over the man's outfit of skin tight red leather jeans and a practically transparent white shirt, along with boots. "I wouldn't have been the first person you decided to approach either."

The man took the stool next to him, settling down. "My friend made me dress like this. And you seemed like you knew your way around so I thought you could help me." The man fluttered his eyelashes bashfully and bit his lip.

"Hm? Your friend?" Sehun said offhandedly, scanning the crowd. A certain face was turned towards him and man, making the aide of Sehun's mouth twist into a smirk. "You mean your pimp?"

"What?" The man squealed, hitting Sehun's arm lightly. "No! ert."

Sehun raised his eyebrows and glanced to the man next to him. "Really? Am I? Let me ask you, what's your name?"

"Luhan." The man replied immediately.

"Oh, a Chinese. That's new." Sehun murmured. Luhan shot him a confused look.

"So then, Luhan," Sehun drawled, "how much does someone usually pay for a night with you?"

Before Luhan could blink, Sehun's lips were on his, his tongue forcing the other's lips open to allow the taller's tongue to forcibly make its way into Luhan's mouth.

Luhan moaned a bit and kissed back, enjoying the obvious skill of the man he was currently sharing saliva with.

Sehun pulled away when he could tell the other needed breath. Luhan looked entirely able at that moment, chest moving quickly as he in air, lips swollen slightly, and dilated pupils.

Sehun smirked, taking Luhan's chin into his hand. "Don't try to lie to a mafia boss, sweetheart. It doesn't work." Sehun placed a quick kiss on Luhan's lips before standing.

"If you ever get tired of selling yourself to random men, come on over, though I can't say you'll like me any better." Sehun handed Luhan a business card and left the club, casually strolling away from the shocked e.

Luhan showed up at his office the next morning.

 

It's kinda short, but I hoped you liked it! I messed up a little, sorry it's not great. It's my first time writing in this AU... Anyways, please leave a comment, and thank you for reading!!! AND HOLY AN UPVOTE AND 16 SUBS FROM JUST THE DESCRIPTION ILY although you're probably all very disappointed now