Confessions

Girl X Girl

Hey Guys!! Thank you for supporting all the way!!

Sorry if there are many mistakes. Enjoy!!

Listen while reading: G.NA-Say You Love Me (Confession)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYc6zCNPZfk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Onew's POV

Ok, this is it....I'm going to confess to Tiffany that I am in love with her, I thought to my self with some flowers in my hand.

AHHH!! So nervous ><

When I was trying to find Tiffany, I heard these two students gossiping. I just tried to ignored them until I heard Tiffany's name.

"Hey did you here?!" one student said. "Tiffany and Jonghyun are dating now!"

"What?! No way!! Are you serious?" the other student said, as they walked away.

I couldn't believe what they said, Tiffany and Jonghyun?!

I was so upset that I just threw the flowers away and walked, my heart was broken. And nobody can't fix it.

 

Your POV

Me and my "friends" were just hanging out near the convinience store, when I saw Tiffany approaching to me.

"What do you want?" I asked, harshly.

"You left your book." she handed it to me. I took it, then handed it to one of my friends.

"Here, do you want it?" I asked.

"I don't want it, we should just throw it away." said one of my friends.

And she threw it in the trash can.

"You can go now," I said to Tiffany.

"Don't be like this."

"Don't you have to go see Jonghyun right now?"

"Enough already, Jonghyun doesn't matter to me. We're friends, remember?"

"Hey did you ever thought we would really be friends? Go home, I'm really not in a good mood."

"_____."

I walked away and face to my "friends".

"Check if she has any money and any other valuable stuffs."

Then they all went to Tiffany, took her backpack, opened it and let all of her stuffs lay on the ground.

"Yep she definetley has some money!" said one of my friends.

"Let's go then," I said. "Thanks for the money, see you around." 

Tiffany's POV

While I was walking back home, I was really upset. Then I saw Onew. THANK GOD! I needed someone to talk to.

"Hi Onew!"

He just looked at me, he turned and walk away. That's when I ran to him and grabbed his arm.

"Hey! I need to talk to you about something."

"Why there really is nothing to tell, I already know that you and Jonghyun are dating."

"...." I stayed silent.

"Did it ever occur to you that I had a crush on you ever since we met?!" he said, his eyes were getting teary.

"Onew...."

Then he just walked away.

"Onew wait-" but I was too late and I walked all the way home, feeling confused.

WHAT DO I DO NOW!!

(Yes, this is Tiffany confused expression)

  OnewOnew-------------=====================================================================================================

Thank you comment, no silent readerz plz ><

*BONUS*