Chapter 1 - Mornings

Are You Cheating? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My wonderful boyfriend, Bang Yongguk, and I have been dating for almost four years. We’ve been together since middle school and we are just about to enter our first year of University. It was all so right, I finally became a trainee for my dream company, TS Entertainment, and Yongguk got his dream position as the hot new composer of the year,everything just seemed so perfect. I loved Yongguk like no other and i just couldn’t wait till tomorrow.

I was a little disappointed though. It had been the day before our anniversary but my boyfriend decided to cancel out plans. Sure I was angry at first, but then he told me it was a family issue. I’ve known him for 5 years and he has never spoken about his family and for as long as I can remember, he’s been living alone. He seemed worried and stressed, it was my first time ever seeing him like that, so being the wonderful, caring boyfriend I am, I let it go.

I was free for the day, so when Youngjae and Daehyun decided to call me up and invite me out shopping, how could I resist? It was 8:30 am when I woke up; I sat up and saw Yongguk, shirtless, fresh from a shower, drying his hair, getting ready to go out. Yup, that 6 ft piece of iness was all mine. I rubbed my eyes and ruffled my hair before smiling at him with my half closed eyes.

He chuckled and said something with his deep voice “You know, you look super cute like that”

I just kept smiling and he then walked over and sat next to me on the edge of the bed.

“Tell me Himchan, what did I do to deserve someone as beautiful and adorable as you?” He said and leaned in for a kiss.

I pecked him lightly on the lips and we both smiled with the sun shining through the windows.

“I love you so much”

He leaned in for more and ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter