Strip Poker

Loss for Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun groaned again as he steadied her body, trying to keep her from stumbling over her own two feet and then to the ground. She giggled again as he rolled his eyes, trying to keep her under control as they made their way back to his car parked along one of the side streets. Somehow he knew that this was going to happen, that Minah was going to get drunk and he would be stuck caring for her just like he did last time.

"You are so unattractive like this," he grumbled under his breath as he unlocked the car door and almost forced her to sit in the passenger seat. She let a pout cross her lips as he slammed the door, frustrated that she had ruined his night alone. 

He had known that something was up when he got a call with slurred words that didn't sound like her. It as Minah that called him but it wasn't something that she would say to him. Sehun frowned as he slid into the drivers seat and immediately her arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"Minah, I need to drive," he growled at her. Normally he wasn't this harsh but having his best friend call him when he was supposed to be alone was annoying.

"But I wanna go back," she slurred.

He scrunched his nose at her as he pushed Minah away, resulting in another pout. Sehun started the engine and drove her to his apartment, too lazy to drive her the rest of the way to hers. When he parked outside, he looked up to the balcony windows and let out a sigh. How was he supposed to get her up three flights of stairs? 

Sehun walked around to her side and opened the door for her. "Come on, Minah."

As he said this, she reached her hand out, grasping his to help get her out of the small BMW. She walked next to him, clinging onto his arm to make sure that she didn't fall. Sehun gave a sidelong glance at her just as they entered the lobby and were about to head up the stairs. How was he supposed to carry her because there was no way that he was letting her try to walk up the stairs. Bridal style would only make her get hurt as she would probably hit her head or feet on the walls and piggyback was a no go because he didn't like the idea of falling backwards.

"Come here, Minah," he said, opening his arms for her and she gratefully accepted. Minah let out a yelp as he grabbed her waist, hoisting her up so that he was carrying her chest to chest with him. Out of fear, she wrapped her legs around his waist as it also made it easier for him to carry her.

Minah let out a sigh of content as the door to his apartment swung open and the familiar view came into her dazed sight. Sehun made his way to his bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed with her still clinging onto him. "You can let go now."

"What if I don't want to?" She whispered, her lips connecting to his neck as she ran them just slightly over his pulse. He froze as her pale lips traveled to his slightly exposed collarbones, making goosebumps rise on his skin. She had never done something like this to him and he wondered if it was the alcohol. Then again, she did often give him pecks on the cheek just to but there was nothing behind it, right?

"Minah, what as you doing?"

"Whatever I want, you promised me, remember?"

"I promised that when it is your birthday and that's tomorrow," he sighed out.

"But it is tomorrow."

Quickly, he glanced down to his watch. 12:06. "."

"That's right, and since you promised, I want to play a game with you," she whispered, taking her lips from his neck as a smirk appeared on her face. 

"And just what might that be?" 

"I want to do something stupid, something that I might or might not regret later," she replied.

Sehun raised an eyebrow. "Where are you going with this?"

Her smile only widened. "I want to play strip poker."

His eyes widened at her answer, was she kidding or was she being serious? Her smirk betrayed her, she was being serious about wanting to play strip poker with him. He had never seen her without clothes on because she was his best friend. But now those boundaries seemed to disappear as she reached for the deck of cards that she had tucked away in her clutch. He began to wonder if she had planned all of this and was only appearing to be slightly drunk.

"Here are the rules. The loser has to take off the article of clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter