First Morning

The Children of Outcast

Everything will be in Claudi's POV unless stated otherwise.


Before he left, we never had anything to do with school. It wasn't even a thought since he was our teacher. But now, after a few years since his dissapearence, we decided that we could try it out. It couldn't be that bad right? Without the others knowing, I did some researche about this "school" thing. It says that it has "textbooks" and "desk".  This website named "tumblr" kept saying how stressful and scary it can be. I had no idea whta that was but whatever, I will evetually figure them out. So we got to work. I studied everything from what "Pre K" would learn until "Freshman" year. I also practiced my waking up skills and memorised what ever I needed to now and make friends.What was even better was that I learned everyhting during the summer before the school year started. Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry won't be in school with me though. Well, Zayn, Louis and Liam will be teachers but Niall and Harry get to work at the best hangout/foodserving cafe in town. At least I will see those wackos during lunchtime. I guess my "gift" came in handy for once.

_____*_______*______*_______*______*______*______*_____*_______*______*_______*_______*_______*______*_______*______*______*_____*_____*___*

5:40 AM: Alarms Rings: Beggining of Highchool

He has freaking done it now. He crossed the line too damm far this time. With my patience meter running low, I started plan a way where I could hit him but sadly, I can't. Louis is too witty and fast to fall for such a trick. Maybe I can hide his carrots in the garbage can, I deeply though eventhough the consequences would be far too great. Plus, what has been done is done. Whhat a way to start this....perfect day. If wasting the bloody warm water wasn't enough, he also ate all my lucky charm marsmellow, leaving me with dried thingys to eat. Unbelieable right?

I glumly walked down the stairs in a hurry and decided that breafast wasn't going to be eaten that morning. It's not that I am trying to loose weight, I just don't feel like waking up at 5 in the morning just so that I would something that will probably not last all morning. How depressing. But on the brigther side, I will get to school early and maybe explore a little bit more than what I had done during the summer. Without niticing at fist, I unconsioulsy smiled, but it was quickly eraased when I notice that if I had woken up earlier, Louis wouldn't have eaten my food. 

School starts at 7:20 AM sharp. Since it was a short walk, I guesses that everyday I would be able to arrive at 6:00 everymorning. Not bad since I won't really have to deal with "cliques" since nobody in their normal minds would ever go to school. But I am not normal, sooo that leaves me out. But on the other hand, maybe I will be able to talk to my brothers before school starts plus if I have their classes, it would be even better. Today I arrived at 5:58 which I guessed it was becaause I walked a little bit faster than usual since I was so excited. Not bad right? 

I don't know if all schools are like mine but I have to say, my school is more like a castle thaan anything else. It is actually a boarding school but I will start sleeping in the dormitories staring next week but not on weekends. Just on normal weekdays. As I walked some stairs into the huge school, I suprisingly heard the whispers of some students fooling around. The gossiping, the games the studying all make up the hierchy at school, from what I have read so far.  Nerds and jocks were calmly conversing while a cheerleader is writting in her diary I guess. I wonder what though?

The is a path that splits some of the buildings apart and leads to a forest just before the sea. I still can't believe that the school has its own island. Weird right? Anyway, I followed the path into the woods and sat donw on a barren part in the middle of an opening. The breeze lightly ruffled my wavy/curly,medium length hair as if telling me that everything will be fine. The crashes of the waves were almost telling me to falls asleep. Very tempting indeed. The grass and trees all around whisped and everything was at peace. How relaxing.

Bu then it was broken. A sound interrupted the natural orchesta as it rang lound and clear throught out the forest. I mentally begged for nature to stay with me for a little bit longer but my plea went unnoticed. The loud bass of Black Widow still echoed, at full blast throught the forest that gave me a headache. It most likly scared the animals that were much deeper in the woods. How dissapointed. As I glanced at my watch, my eyes widened like an owl, it was 7:10 already. Oh my goodness gracious!!!