Final

Forever until Eternity

They say High School is best part of your life..

Luhan was a kind and petite boy. He never failed on giving smiles no wonder even boy or a girl would fall for him.

Sehun was a bad boy. He failed all his grades, He is always absent and A leader of A gang

It was a beautiful day to their school, Nice weather and all. Luhan with his classmates and their teacher are having fun on their classroom. Luhan even cracked a joke and the whole class start to laugh so loud.

They all gasped when the door flew and a boy with many piercing on his face and an inappropriate uniform come to their eyes. Sehun walked straight and sit on the back. Their teacher is pissed and then go back on lecturing.

"I never saw him here. But he's quite interesting." Luhan whispered

After the school Luhan approach Sehun wanting to be friends with him."Hey~ I'm Luhan and your Sehun, right?" Luhan said so friendly."And if it is, is there something you want? You keep on following me!" Sehun said with much anger

"All I want was to be your friend cause you look so lonely withou~ Ahhh where are we going?" Luhan was cut off by Sehun grabbing him on the wrist taking him somewhere.

"Shut up, don't say anything" Then Luhan didn't open his mouth and obey it. They reached the parking area. Luhan saw a black motorcycle. Sehun ride it first then hand a helmet to Luhan. "Wae?" "I said shut up, just ride okay?" Then Luhan with no words ride it.

They've reached a park with a good view of the Seoul City. "Why did you brought me here?" Luhan ask still not knowing what is happening. "This is we're I brought my friends" Sehun said then after some struck on the brain Luhan gets it. "So we're friends now?" "Isn't that obvious? I take you her~" Sehun was cut off by a hug "Hahaha I know your kind" Luhan said still hugging him. "Mind if you release me? Need to breathe" Sehun said "Hahahahaha" they both just laugh to each other.

They decide to get home soon. Sehun drive Luhan to his house." Hey Sehun" "Hmmm?" "Mind to give me your number?" "Wae?" "Your my friend now, remember?" "Hahaha I forget it". After exchanging numbers they bid goodbyes.

After that they've become really so close. When the other is sick the other will take care of him. They even celebrate their birthdays just the two of them. They've become open to each other. They really are best friends now.

Luhan was worried cause he didn't saw Sehun on their class. Sehun was normally attending their class now because of Luhan. He started to worry so much. But he need to get home first and change clothes then go to Sehun's house.

While walking he heard noises on a dark alley. " off" He heard a familiar voice and to his curiosity he went and saw a bloody Sehun fighting with 4 guys. To his reflex he came forward when a man will punch Sehun. He's the one who got punched to the faces and now blood starting to flow to the side of his lips.

"Don't you dare touch Him!!!!" Sehun punched the man and then kick them then keep on punching. "Stop it Sehun, let's go home" Luhan said grabbing Sehun's arm. Then Sehun gets his bag and grab Luhan with him.

They start to walk on silence. "Why did you do that?" Sehun asked "What did I do?" Luhan is confused. "Why did you came and got punched?" Sehun shout making Luhan shivers "I just want to protect you! Cause your my friend Sehun!"Luhan shout "You got punched cause of me, that's not friendship" Sehun said "Hey we're best friend! Remember?" Luhan asked "Your not my best friend! I don't have any best friend! I never want to be friends with you! Your not my friend just get out of my life" Sehun shouted earning a slap "Fine then, now you'll forget who is Luhan to your life!" Luhan shouted "Bye then! Stranger!" Luhan ran then no where to be found. Sehun just stand there "All I wanna said is I don't want you to be hurt anymore cause of me" Sehun's real thoughts.

Luhan was crying like there's no tomorrow. It was late and raining but he doesn't care he was hurt from the outside and inside. At first he was confused on his feelings about Sehun but when he was ready to confess where things start to crash. He couldn't get a grip he was hurt so bad, so bad.

Luhan was walking in the park where He and Sehun became officially friends. Crying and swaying, Luhan wasn't on his state of mind. He wants to Die cause it hurts like your dying inside. He start to hear footsteps but did he care? He didn't care of anything right now.

Then he was hugged on the back. He thought it was a thief but when he turn to see it was Sehun. "What are you doing here? Stranger!" Luhan spoke. Sehun just hugged him. "Don't touch me your a stranger!" Luhan shout but still Sehun hugged him. He make Luhan to face him. "I just wanna say that I don't want you to get hurt cause of me so it's better to let you go but you! You I hate you! Why you? Why did I have to fall for you? Why?" Sehun start to cry and knelled. Luhan just stand there crying and dumbfounded. He kneels too and "I want to be with you to protect you cause I loved you" Luhan said then Sehun kissed him passionately. The day they found eternity.

High School was over they was in their College now. They still love each other. Sehun was not the old Sehun. He is a good man now for Luhan. They love each other so much. So much.

Luhan got to meet his friends it was like a reunion, Sehun didn't want to come cause he want his lover to have a great time. Luhan meets his friend but there's a man he didn't know his friends brought. He feel like there is something to him, a new feeling. They start to drink and after drinking some shot Luhan got drunk and the unknown man offered him if he wants to go home. Then he bid goodbyes to his friends. The man carry Luhan and start to walk. While walking he can't take it anymore he let Luhan down and kiss him. Luhan didn't know what is happening then he remember something. That man was his first love and boyfriend on the past before Sehun came to his life. He start to smile He didn't know why but he never felt the ecstasy, the ecstasy he felt when he's kissing Sehun. He was clearly that he really love Sehun so much. Luhan came to their house drunk and dizzy he start to call Sehun to let him know that He came to his house safely but no one answered. To his drunkenness he started to sleep.

It was dawn, Luhan know he have hang over but he start to call Sehun again but no answer. He start to get worry he didn't mind the hang over for his lover. He start to walk even it's dawn to Sehun's house but got a phone call.

Calling : Kyungsoo

He answered. "Kyung what's up?" Luhan asked still sound drunk "You have to come here to the hospital! Now!" "But I

have to~" "No buts! Just get your here!" "Okay". Something is weird Kyungsoo never got that angry.

He came to the hospital and Kyungsoo was already on the lobby waiting for Luhan. "Hey Kyungsoo what's happening?" "I think you should come with me". They didn't walk too long then they already got to the emergency room. Luhan saw their closed friends and Kyungsoo's lover and Sehun's best friend Kai. "What happened? Kyungsoo tell me!" He said

But then Kai grab his collar and said "Luhan what did you do!!" Kai shout Kyungsoo trying to let Luhan go on Kai's grip "You ing kill him!! I thought you loved him!! Why? Why?" Kai starts to cry. Luhan got up then start to walk to the emergency room where he force himself to go in, in to his shock he collapsed to the floor and start crying.

"Please Sir. You can't go in here, wait outside please" the nurse forced Luhan out after the door closed Luhan collapsed again starting to cry more and more. What he saw is a body full of blood that was Sehun's.

"Kyungsoo please tell me what happened! Please!"Luhan cried to Kyungsoo

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo help Luhan to stand up then sit on the waiting benches.

"We, Kai and me having a sleepover at my house, we're bored so decided that invite you and Sehun even it is dawn and maybe your asleep but we still wanna try if your awake but Sehun house is more nearer so we came there first. We're walking then we saw Sehun get out to his house and then blood was dripping to his left hand. We start to worry so we ran to him we called him and he says "Please tell Luhan I'm sorry for not being perfect for him to be satisfied." We ran to him but he cross the road when a truck is passing and he got hit. We want to call the ambulance but we didn't got our phone Kai get Sehun and I ran to the house to find the telephone and I saw the bathroom was full of blood and some sharp things but I found a letter, Here I think it's for you." Kyungsoo gave the letter

"Luhan I'm sorry I'm not perfect for you to be satisfied. I saw you with another man kissing I saw you smile like you want it. My heart sink and broke. I always want to say I Love You more than anyone. You even changed my life. Thanks for being part of my life. I've always loved you forever until eternity.

Loved

Sehun"

Luhan start to cry and keeps on shouting "Wait it was a misunderstanding! I've never want it! He kissed me! I didn't love him! I loved you! Sehun! Please come back to me! Please! I can't live without you! Please!! I love you forever until eternity! Sehuuun!!!"

It was heard even outside. The sound of the machine when it has no heart beats. The sound that makes Luhan's World to shatter

"Sehun I love you forever until eternity"