Kiss

Kiss Goodbye

                                               

 

 

Kiss Goodbye 

He thought everything will be fine.
Will last forever, till their very end.

He thought happiness, luck is on their side.
He never thought reality could be so cruel.

But it happened.
Reality, Life, took everything away from him.

Everything he loved.
Everything he needed.
Everything he wanted.
Everything he desired.
Everything he treasured.

Everything.
Once and for all. A long lifetime.
He had to live without him.

The one he loved so much. The one he needed so much.
The one who had left him behind.
The one who left him without a second chance of meeting each other again.

Because he was gone.

Forever and he wont come back to him even if he wanted to.

His Hands shivered at the thought, the feeling he still felt. The warm body that had laid in his shaking arms and slowly turned cold.

He still remembered the hysterical screaming from their fans, the worried voices from their Members and friends even if all of them where a faint whisper, a faint glimpsy in his memories. But he remembered him and his appereance pretty clearly.

All he cared about was the body in his arms, the dark eyes with so much emotions, yet none.

Fear, sorrow, guilt, indecision, hate, pain.

Love.

Those emotions and many more reflected in those dark eyes he loved and admired so much.

Those dark eyes he had known for such a long time.
Those dark eyes who irradiated with cold for everyone expegt for him.
Those dark eyes irradiated with love only for him.
No one else.

He still remembered the smile on those thin white lips.

Forced, pained but full with love.

He still remembered those words coming out of his mouth with the most beautifull voice he ever had heared.

Remembered every word the other had said, felt the weak shivering Hand on his cheek that was wet from the tears, streaming it down to his chin and then to his face.

Still remembered the sorrowfull yet loving look on his pale face.

Clearly remembered all features of his perfect face.
Remembered the moment he closed his eyes. For forever.

He still remembers the mixxed emotions he felt when he suddenly fainted on stage during their "Mama" performance, right into his very own arms.

He still felt pain, hate, sorrow, love, guilt when he remembered the moment he realised he wil never be with him.
Love him, kiss him.


The blonde haired chinese man closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against the cold window, listening to the heavy rain outside their Dorm.

It was a week since the fatefull accident happened and Tao was still in pain.

Pulling his Hand up, he laid it next to his forehead, wishing that this memories would fade away, the pain gone.

He wanted him back, laughing, mocking him, rapping with him, loving him, kissing him.

Opening his eyes again he turned his head to the left, looking to the pictureframe at the desk nearby, to the photo of him.
Into those dark brown eyes that shined bright like the stars, like the diamonds. Full of love and care.

Tao felt tears burning in his eyes es he torned his gaze away from the photo to the window again.

A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he closed his eyes again, his free Hand clenched on his Shirt, over his pained heart.

And even though he wont be able to see him anymore, touch him anymore, kiss him anymore he still don`t feel alone.

He always felt warm secure him, protect him, love him.
He always felt as if someone will hug him.

And even though he can`t see him, Tao knew he was here with him.

Every second.

To help him, to watch over him.
And this is what Tao helped to get trough the pain, to get over his death.

To know that he is still here, loving him, protecting him like always helped Tao a lot.

So he felt again right now.
He felt it again, the warm feeling, arms wrapping themself around his waist, giving him the needed warmth, preventing him from getting cold in the inside and outside, preventing him from getting a cold.

Tao leaned into the feeling, closing his eyes, smiling.

"Wo ai ni... Gege..."

he mumbled and he was sure to hear the warm wind whispering the same.

Wo ai ni AB style...

And with this words he finally got the courage to look over to the photo of him again.

The photo that showed one of his most important persons in his life.

The person he loves so much, even after what happened.
More then anyone else.

His dead but one and only love,

KRIS WU YIFAN.