When We First Met

When We First Met

 

 A/N: I realized that I haven't been getting a lot of views so I decided to wait a while for my first chapter get more known, so I'm just now posting the 2nd chapter. Unfortunately, I have not been able to figure out how to have photos but I will soon learn!

 

 

    "Everybody, this is Kristen Chen. She can't speak Korean, so those who speak Chinese, one of you volunteer to be her guide."

   A hand immediately shoots above everyone's heads. A young woman. She looks like she debuted already. 

   "Ah, Victoria, how nice." Lee SooMan smiles. Victoria.

   "Introduce yourself, Kristen. Don't be shy." HyHana whispers and smiles.

   I sigh. Biting my lip, I smile brightly. Bowing 90° degrees, I breathe deeply. "Hello, my name is Kristen Chen. I am from Taiwan." That's the only Korean I know. Well, when learning languages, the first phrase is "I don't understand."

   Everyone says hello and Victoria stands in front of me. "Hello, Kristen. My name is Victoria Song. It's nice to meet you." Victoria is Chinese. We shake hands and the man claps his hands together. "Okay, everybody, end of meeting." 

   She takes my hand and leads me down the halls of SM. 

   We then walk side by side, her showing me where all the rooms are and me telling her my life story.

   "You're done with college already?" She gasps and laughs. "That's cool."

   I smile nervously. "I'm currently working on trying to go to another college for my master's degree." 

   "Most of us haven't even been able to go to school." She sighs and laughs. "We've been too busy."

   "Have you?" I ask and she nods. "I went to the Beijing Dance Academy."

   Whoa. "That's so cool! You must be an amazing dancer."

   She nods. "I practiced Chinese traditional dance."

   That's completely different from being a Kpop star. I heard that they only accept people into their company because they're pretty, then they train them how to sing and dance.

   "So this is where artists or groups of no more than five can practice in here. The bigger music groups practice in bigger rooms. You'll be practicing here." Victoria pushes the door open and lights turn on brightly. "No one is really here during the day unless they're preparing for a comeback. So you'll be in here most of the day." Victoria walks in the middle of the studio and I set my bag down. 

   "I still can't believe I'm a trainee." I sigh and stretch my arms.

   Victoria laughs and we sit down and talk about everything. When was the last time I got to do that?

   "I hope to debut within a year. Is that possible?" I ask, eating a cookie.

   "Of course. Super Junior's Kyuhyun and Henry debuted within three or four." Victoria said. "You'll debut soon. We just don't know if you're going to practice with other trainees to be in a girl group or solo, or if you're going to be the exclusive foreign trainee that works with celebrities. I think some of Red Velvet's SeulGi did that with Henry. My group's Krystal and SNSD's Jessica did that since they were ten."

   Wait a minute. Henry?

   "Henry?"

   "Yeah, you know him?"

   "Henry is my cousin." I say nervously. What if she hates me because she's going to assume that Henry convinced Lee SooMan to accept and that I didn't get in with talent?

   "Really? Well, don't we have a family!" She smiles.

   Right. Family.

  

Henry POV

   "Told you." I smirk at Kyuhyun and he sighs. "Whatever. I knew she was talented."

   He seems off. "Something wrong?"

   "I'm going to go. See you later." He ignored my question and left. He lied. The exit is on the right of the conference room. He went left. Where the studios are. They don't have a group meeting today.

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

   Why was the second time seeing her more tugging than before?

   I head to the dance studio and walk.

   "So do you, have a boyfriend?" Victoria! She's showing Kristen around. She isn't saying anything bad about me, is she? She has a tight mouth but..

   Come on, answer. Do you have a boyfriend or not?

 

~END~

 A/N: Does Kristen have a boyfriend? Ha, Kristen is 'off-limits'... Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this and please spread the word about When We First Met! Hint: The exciting part will come very soon! And I promise to find out how to upload photos from my smartphone soon... and with help, I would gladly appreciate it if any of you would mind speaking to me about covers and images! P.S. Sorry about the long wait. My life is prety hectic especially with finals. Argh End my misery.