Final

Sequel: Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It's have been years Luhan were searching for his wife and daughter but they are nowhere to be found. Luhan can't take it anymore. Suddenly, while he was thinking he receive a call from a company. He got the Job offer he applied for months ago. While sitting on his bed, He made up his mind and he gave up searching for them. Luhan stood up and go to the bathroom. "Ok luhan lets do it." he say to himself. 

After spending half an hour inside the bathroom, he finally come out. He get dress into a suit and went to the mirror. "Costume check, shoe check, shaving beard check, perfume check and lastly hair." Luhan who didnt take care of his appareance have kept his hair long till shoulder lenght. Well he missed his long hair but in order to start a new life, he need to look neat and tidy.

Luhan head down to the busstop and wait for the bus. His suddenly got distracted by this one young teenage girl. he keeps looking at her. "My little girl must be at her age right now." Luhan thought on his mind. He really miss his daughter, all he got was a picture of her daughter when she was 3years old and today is his daughter 14th birthday. Luhan got up the bus and sit at the back. Few busstop has passed and he alight.
"Mr lu, the boss is ready to see you." Luhan stood up and went to the room. He take a deep breath and knock the door. The boss welcome him with a big smile and ask him to seat. "My name is Lee dong jun, just call me jun" Luhan was shock with his boss behaviour. "Dont be shock. i dont like people to call me Mr Lee. I want a friend relationship with all my employees." luhan nodded his head. "Well i will introduce you to your partner. I have to warn you she's can be scary although she seems to be quiet." Luhan who has been quiet "So how scary is she?" Jun chuckled to luhan reaction. "you will know it later when she came." Both of them laugh awkwardly when theres a knock on the door. 

"Come in. Luhan she here." Luhan straight away stand up. When he turned around, he were in a state of shocked when he saw her. Both of them were frozen when they sees eachother. Jun w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter