Caramel latte

Caramel latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

I smile while staring at the mug of coffee which in front of me, it gonna fill up by caramel latte soon. Yeah, I know that. Hehehehe~~

*smack*

"Aow! What the fu..." I cried out loud after the back of my head received a HARD smack from... Who? Since from the BACK of my head I received that smack, how do I know who that freaking violent culprit?! God!! Is hurt!! I can felt my pity painful head started growing a lump there... I turned my back to meet that god damn culprit, while covered my oh-so-pity cute head.

"Hyo!!!" I cried out loud after I found my sister standing behind me. I glared at her with my tear-full eyes.

"What?" My sister, Kim stupid Hyoyeon, said in nonchalantly, acted like nothing happened, just like she is not the one smacked her dearest sister's head not so long ago.

"Why the heck you smacked my head with no reason?!" I cried while still rubbing my head.

"Just to wake you up from your ert daydream, so, need not to thanks me, and you're very welcome." Hyoyeon said, while she started making coffee. 

"What! I... I didn't..." Gosh, why am I stunned?!

"Aow... Stop denied already, Tae. Don't you know you looked like a ert ahjussi while staring in ert way on that mug? You just looked like you're molesting that pity mug with your eyes." Hyoyeon said, while she turned her glances from the coffee machine to me. Given me a playful eyes.

"No... I didn't!!" God! Why do I need to molest that mug for?!

"Really? I double doubt~ double doubt~" Hyoyeon rapping to me while still making coffee... Wait... That procedures...

"Hyo, what're you making now?" I step closer to her. And frowned a bit.

"Mango Cream soda, duh! you idiot... Of course coffee I making, pabo-ya... We open a coffee shop of course selling coffee, and I'm standing in front of this freaking coffee machine, what can I do beside making a cup of coffee?! How can I have such a pabo as my sister... God save me please!" Hyoyeon put down her equipment, and hold her head and shaking it dramatically.

"Of course I know that! I means..." Oh... God should save me first... Why on earth I have a sister that love to annoy me.

"Okok... I just joking... I'm making a caramel latte." Hyoyeon stated, while swaying her body with a random rhythm.

Caramel latte?! Huh?! Do it mean...

"Yeah yeah... Your crush already here." Hyoyeon, how do you know what's in my mind?! 

I stared at my sister, blankly. She just sighed, and... 

*crack* that's the sound of my cracking neck.

My sister just kindly turned my head, with her not very kind way... Damn... That's hurt!!

! My neck...

"There, she is looking at us." I can heard my sister whispered beside my ear, while she still holding my head. But, I kinda feel that Hyoyeon's sound is so far from me.

My eyes can't help but glued at the girl that sitting at the corner, beside the window, the table that can directly facing the bar here. An angel sitting there. She's looking straight to us.

She's here... She's here already. And... She is smiling at me!! Oh my god!!! That killer smile...

I felt my knees went numb already. And yeah, I bend down and hide myself under the bar. Gosh!! She must saw everything that my sister and me done just now already!!! I'm so embarrassing now!!! No image in front of her anymore...

"Hey, my idiot sis, why the heck you hiding yourself now?!" Hyoyeon stated in not-so-low tone. I swear that she done it on proposed. I smacked her with all my might. And she happily kicked me with her foot. Gosh, that's hurt.

"When she here already?!" I asked by whispered huskily. Yeah, I still hiding, so embarrassing!!!

"when you still in your ert daydream, with molesting that pity mug..." Hyoyeon replied.

"I told you I didn't molested that mug!!!" I jolted up, and yelled on her ear.

Gosh... I earned all the attention from our customers in the coffee shop already... Including her... I can feel my cheeks burning now!!! Gosh, she is giggling... She must feel that I'm fool and stupid now...

kill me already, please...

"Hahahahahaaaaaa, damn funny!!" Hyoyeon laughed her off now.

"shut up, will ya!!" I whispered harshly, while clenching my teeth tightly.

"Chill Chill... Here, that's your crush order. An usual, caramel latte." Hyoyeon patted my shoulder. I pouted, that should be me to make her caramel latte... Always should be me...

"Take it to her by yourself." I'm sulking, yeah, what so ever? Can't I sulking for missed my chance to make her her favor coffee? Besides, I'm still embarrassing... and... and...

"Coward. Just approach to her, and talk freely as usual!" Again... my sister read my mind...

"I can't..." God know how I wish I can talk freely in front of her!!!

"Gosh! You can be so talkative with other customers but you act stammered like an idiot in front of her!" I gazed on my beloved one and only sister, signaled her to stop talking.

"C'mon, Tae! Just relax and be yourself with her. Go Go~" My sister shooing me away.

Now, I have no choice but handing that cup of caramel latte approaching her. I can eyeing her staring at me. Gosh, I can feeling I'm heat up by just stared by her. Oh mine... She still look such breathtaking, she is stunning under the warm sunlight... She just... as always, easily took my breath and soul away without let me knowing...

Breath, Tae! BREATH!!!

Just... BREATH... If not, you gonna die young before you reach her table.

Jelly legs, DON'T BE NUMB ALREADY!!

Am I look like an idiot now? Am i? Do I?? Gosh... I am...

 

 

"He..Here's y-yo...your ca-cara-caramel latte." GOSH! KIM TAEYEON!! JUST DIG A HOLE AND BURY YOURSELF ALREADY!!!

"Thanks Taeyeon-ssi." Gosh! She just called my name!!

"Yo-your're wel-welcome, Mi-Miss J-Jung." Just give me a shot, please...

"Just call me Jessica please." She flash her killer smile to me... My GOD!!

"O-Okay, Je-Jess-Jessica-ssi." Gosh, Taeyeon-ah! You been practiced yourself by calling her name, J-E-S-S-I-C-A, for more than BILLION TIMES already! Still need to be stammer?! Damn Tae! You're such useless!!

"Are your neck alright?" Huh?? What is she talking bout? Neck?!

"I saw Hyoyeonnie turned your head, kind of... Violence way... And you bend down immediately. You must be hurt." She said, doesn't she know how to read people's mind? How do she know what I'm going to ask?? By the way... Does she just called my sister, Hyoyeonnie?! Hyoyeonnie?!

Hyoyeonnie... Hyoyeonnie... 

Her voice with that 'Hyoyeonnie' keep on echoing in my head...

Why my sister is Hyoyeonnie, but me just 'Taeyeon-ssi'?

Can you just kindly twist that 'Hyo' into 'Tae'? Make it 'Taeyeonnie'?

"Taeyeon-ssi?" Ah... I felt someone stabbed me with invisible knife. Taeyeon vs Hyoyeonnie. Hyoyeonnie win... Damn... I felt I become smaller and smaller... Smaller... Gonna can't see me myself soon...

"Hoi! PaboTae, don't zoned out when you serving our cute Sica!" I glared on 'Hyoyeonnie' who stupidly yelled from the counter, while shooting her my dagger, what that 'Sica' already?! Roooaaaarrrrr!!!

"I... I didn't!!" I yelled back. I can heard our other customers giggled on Hyoyeon's antics dance at the counter.

I can feel that all my hair gonna stand up straight because of the jealous fire. But they don't, while I heard your melodious laughter. Gosh, is that sound of heaven?

"Hyoyeonnie is funny." Yeah, I know... Aow... 

"Haha... She is..." I scratching my not-tickle at all back head. 

Suddenly, the atmosphere went down. Silent took over us, so awkward!! 

Taeyeon-ah!! Don't just stoned there like an idiot!! Say something!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now, I'm sulking at the corner in the counter. Yeah, I'm sulking, is childish, I know... What so ever? I'M. SULKING! I have the right to do so!! Hmph...

Squatting at the corner, drawing circle at the floor...

Sighed, why can't I talk properly when facing Jessica??

 

*Flashback*

The bell at the door ring in joyful, signalling us that there is a customer steps into our cafė

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter