Chapter 1

Proposal? | EDITING

Sulli slouched down on the chair, rubbing her temples, relaxing after a very stressing meeting. Her being a CEO, meetings often occur and sometimes it's through out the whole day, none stop. As she was sitting down, feeling exhausted, her phone suddenly rang. 

Sulli didn't even bother to look at the caller ID, Instead she just answered. She didnt really care who was calling at the moment, to where she thought it would be her mom calling her up or one of her friends is calling, so she just answered without looking. 

[on the phone]

Sulli: Yeobosaeyo?

Caller: Is this by chance, Choi Sulli?

Sulli: Ne. Nugusaeyo? 

Caller: It's Minho. Choi Minho. You probably remember me right?

Sulli: Ne? Minho-sshi? How did you get my phone number? 

Minho: I asked your secretary for it. Anyways, are you free in the afternoon today?

Sulli: Waeyo? 

Minho: Let's hang out

Sulli: Ne? Ah, I'm not sure. I might have meetings later on

Minho: Tell your secretary to cancel them. I need to tell you something important.

Sulli: It's not that easy, Minho-sshi. Why don't you just tell me now? 

Minho: It has to be face to face. I'll pick you up. I'll call you. I'm hanging up now. Bye

And with Minho hanged up leaving a very confused Sulli. Sulli tried to process at just what happened right now, Sulli sat there stared at her phone, "Did Minho just call? We never talk, and he wants to hang out? That's odd. What is he up to?  Should I cancel all my meetings later on, just to hang out?" Sulli thought to herself 

As she was blankly staring at her phone, there was a knock on the door. Sulli looked up and yelled out that they can enter. The door opened at it was her secretary holding a big bouquet of flowers. Her secretary was smiling while walking to Sulli. 

"Here you go, Miss Sulli." Her secretary as she placed the bouquet on the table, Sulli got the flowers and looked at her secretary weirdly

"Who gave this?" Sulli asked her secretary, she was curious on what's with the sudden delivery of flowers. It's not her birthday or anything special that she's aware of, so what's with the flowers? It got Sulli wondering, Who sent it? A stalker? A company? 

"The delivery boy said it's from your boyfriend, Minho. If you don't mind me asking Miss Sulli, you have a boyfriend? Those flowers are beautiful. Were you aware of this, Miss Sulli? Your boyfriend is sure charming. He bought you flowers. How sweet" Her Secretary said with a smile

"Ah, Ne. He sure is. Anyways, can you please bring a vase filled with water so I can put the flowers in it." Sulli said, with a fake smile. Sulli's secretary nodded and left the room to get a vase. Once her secretary went of the room, Sulli was looking for a card or something that tells her that what are this flowers for but there was one 

As Sulli waited for the vase, she was thinking back to what her secretary said. Boyfriend? Since when was Minho her boyfriend? Last time she remembered they weren't even near friends. They simply know each other. Nothing more. But now, Minho is claiming that she's her girlfriend? This made Sulli curious.

=========================

"Here you go, Miss Sulli. Here's the vase. Do you want me to place the flowers in it?" Sulli's secretary asked as she placed the vase carefully on top of the coffee table, Sulli politely declined it, Sulli wanted to do it herself. After Sulli told her secretary, she nodded and asked if needs anything else. 

"That will be all. Wait, can you check if I have anything meetings in the afternoon. Kindly report it to me. That's it. Thanks." Sulli said, her secretary nodded and went to go check Sulli's schedule for the the afternoon. Sulli decided to just go hang out with Minho. What other choice does she have?

"Miss Sulli, you have no meetings in the afternoon today. You're meeting free after 1. And after that there's no more. If you don't mind, may I know why you want to check? Are you by chance going on a date with Mr. Minho? Or you're suprising him?" Her secretary asked with a smile

"You could say you it's like a date. But I'm not sure. He does a lot of suprises. Anyways, uh, that will be all. I'll call you in if I need anything else. Thanks again." Sulli answered with a smile. Her secretary bowed slightly before leaving and going back to her own desk. 

============================

"Roses huh? Romantic or what?" Sulli said quite sarcastically as she was placing the roses onto the vase. "Since when was Minho romantic? Ha, he's unbelieveable, but the roses are beautiful. He has a nice taste." Sulli thought sarcastically.

After fixing the flowers, she went back to her desk, and starts to do some paper works. Reviewing documents, coming up with a proposal to show the board, signing papers, it's all what Sulli is doing. It's usually the things she'd do after a meeting ended.

As was going over some documents, her phone rang. A message was received, Sulli stopped what she was doing and tried to find her phone in the clutter of papers on her desk. After going through the clutter of papers, she finally found her phone and checked the message 

"I'll pick you up at 4:30. So be ready by then." The text read. Upon reading the text, Sulli felt giddy all of a sudden. "Why Am I feeling giddy all of a sudden? Am I excited to see Minho?" Sulli thought to herself as she was staring at the phone

Since it was just 11:45, Sulli thought that she has a lot of time before Minho picks her up. So Sulli thought she'd get a lot of work done, and maybe have a little time for herself as she waits. Sulli busily got to work, finish signing documents, going over proposals that were offered. 

==============================

As Sulli was so focused on her work, she even forgot to eat lunch. But luckily, her Secretary nicely went out and got Sulli food. Sulli was suprised but also thankful. Sulli asked her secretary if she ate, and she repsoned that she ate already. 

"Omo, kamsahamnida. You don't have to, but thank you. Wah, tteokboki, kimbap, soondae. Come join me." Sulli said as she offered some to her secretary. At first, her secretary declined but Sulli insisted. So she sat down with. Sulli and ate.

"Thanks again. They were really delicouis. You spent money on me when you shouldn't have, but thank you." Sulli said with a smile. Sulli kinda felt pity. She didn't want to burden her by her buying food, so she can eat. 

"Aniyo. Gwenchana. You're the CEO of the company, so you need a lot strength and energy. Forgetting to eat lunch makes you loose energy, and plus you might also be hungry, so it's really fine, Miss Sulli. You have nothing to worry about." Sulli's secretary replied 

"You're so generous. Thanks." Sulli said with a smile. Her secretary smiled back. They continued on eating, they talked about each other. Knowing more about each other, they even beyond their employer and employee relationship, they became really close. 

After they were done eating, Sulli insisted that she'll clean, her secretary hestitated but Jutes let her do it. Even though they're really close, Sulli's still her boss and she doesn't want to argue with her. Feeling like she needs to do something, Sulli's secretary helped her clean. 

After they were done eating, they talked for a while and went back to work. Sulli wasn't done with the paper works, she still needs to sign some papers. Without noticing the the time, it was already 4:30. Sulli was so concentrated on her work, she forgot about the 'date' with Minho. 

As Sulli was reading a document and was preparing to sign it, her phone rang. Sulli didn't even bother to look at the caller ID, she just answered the phone. 

[On the Phone]

Sulli: Yeobosaeyo?

Caller: It's Minho. Are you ready? I'm here already. 

Sulli: You're here already? It's barely 2-- ettokhae, it's already 4:30. Uh, I'll be right down. Give me 10 mins. 

Minho: I'll be in the lobby

Without even saying goodbye, Sulli just hanged up and quickly fixed the papers and desk. After that, Sulli quickly went to the bathroom to quickly look presentable. Being statisfiyed, she went put and informed her secretary that she'll be out 

====================

As soon as Sulli got off the elevator, she saw Minho standing by the front desk. Minho saw her and waved. Sulli waved back, and started to walk to Minho. As she walked, she could feel her heart racing against her chest. She suddenly felt nervous 

"Shall we go?" Minho asked, as Sulli reached him. Sulli not knowing how to respond, she just nodded. They left the building and went to Minho's car. Minho didn't specifically tell her on where they're going, but just a simple answer, "Somwhere." 

The car ride to "somewhere" was quiet and awkward. The radio was only being heard, neither Minho or Sulli talked. After about 30 minutes of driving, they stopped at a restaurant not a hill top. It over viewed the beauty of Seoul, the sunset could be seen, as day was ending and night starts to come

Minho and Sulli parked, and went inside the resturant. Welcomed by the warm greetings of the waiters, the atmosphere was calm and peaceful. Sulli and Minho were sitted, for now, they just ordered drink. It's still the same feeling, quest and awkward. 

"What's with the sudden hanging out?" Sulli broke the ice between them 

"Why not? It's a nice day." Minho answered 

"One more thing, what's with the flowers you sent? What's the occasion?" Sulli asked 

"I can't give flowers? Is that a bad thing?" Minho countered back 

"It can be.  Just tell me the real reason why are we even here" Sulli asked 

"Let's get married." Minho replied, in a firm and serious tone, emphasizing each word