Say Goodbye

PARTING AWAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun POV

‘What I want, is not that much...It’s not like that...’

It has been 9 years He and I have been together as a lover. But everything has changed in this last 2 years. Actually it’s not me but chanyeol who’s changed. He isn’t chanyeol who I met in the first year of our senior high school. The Happy Virus who’s always make me smile happily and fell in love. Chanyeol has changed. Everything has changed. But my heart still stucks in the same person who’s not the same person anymore. But I am starting to feel tired of every little thing. Should I just leave him or stay still beside him? I am starting to think about it. You asked me why? I just didn’t know. I really didn’t know why though.

I've started remembering what's happened in the past years. I remember that night. Around 8 p.m. I called him. After 4th ring he picked up. “Hello?”

“What are you doing? Did you finish your photoshoot?”, I asked.

“Oh I’m talking at the moment, I’ll call you latter.”, he said.

“When did you finish? Did you remember that we should watch the ...”

“I’ll see. Bye.”, he called it off before I could finish my word.

“What the?!”, I try to called him again but the phone’s already off.

I’m so pissed at that moment but ‘what could I do?’. That's what I though before so I just let it go. That’s just one of the thing that always happen in our day in the past 2 years. But one day he called me and asked me to meet him in our usual place. I’m so happy because he’s rarely did it but ...

“Why did you only get here until now?”, I asked him trying to make my voice calm but it sounded harsher than what I want it to be.

“My schedules just finished now.”, he reasoned.

“It’s been 30 minutes already.”

“Work just finished now, so what do you want?”

“You should have at least messaged me durring work.”

“I forgot.”, he said without even sounded regret. It’s pissed me off.

“You forgot?! You promised to meet me, is it not something that you bother to keep?”, I said even angrier.

"Just..I'm sorry, okay?I won't do it again. Baby, please?"

"Arasso." With that sorry I try to forget about it cause I love him too much. You knew how love make you can forgive everything the one you love did. "I love you"

"I knew baby." He said without replying to me but I just let it go.

 

 

It’s one of the most happy day for me. We meet at cafe that we have always went when we were in high school. And I always order his favourite food he always liked. He seems to like it though.

“Don’t you have anything to say? You’re just eating.”, I tried to start conversation.

“Talk! I’m listening.”, he said without even paid any attention to me. Without even looked at my face.

“I’m asking if you don’t have anything to say?”, I asked again.

“Huh?”

“Never mind, just eat.”, I aswered. And he just continue eating just like I said. I want to get angry but I try to hold it back cause I don't wanna to make anything worse.

That was some of painfull memories of the last moment I’ve had with him. But the most paintfull memory happen not long after that time. I remember it was raining that day. I’ve picked him up from his last schedule. We should have find something to eat at that time.

“It’s raining a lot. What should we eat?”, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter