Final

Best (boy)friend

Baekhyun was running towards the school. He was late from his first class. That stupid alarm clock didn't wake him up. He barely had time to shower and dress up, let alone eat breakfast. And he didn't bring his wallet so he couldn't buy food even if he wanted to. He reached the school and noticed someone standing near the gate. When he got closer he saw that the someone was his one and only best friend. He quickly run to him jumped at him, arms wrapped around Chanyeol's neck. 

 

"Hey, I think I sent you a text, that said don't wait for me, didn't I?" Baekhyun grinned at him.

 

"Yeah, yeah, you did. But I wanted to." Chanyeol dropped but still held Baekhyun by the waist. This is totally normal for them. They were best friends after all.

 

"Thanks Yeol, now, I won't be the only one late, hurry up" Baekhyun laughed and grabbed Chanyeol's hand, dragging him to class. 

 

Baekhyun was so bored in all of his classes he nearly fell asleep but when he almost did Chanyeol did something that woke him up. It was always like this. The two of them were always together. They were best friends and Baekhyun couldn't ask for more. But deep down he wanted to be more. They were best friends since forever and he knew everything about Chanyeol and Chanyeol knew every thing about him too. He didn't want to be with anyone else nor did he want Chanyeol to be with anyone besides himself. He was thinking a lot about a confession lately. But he always got scared. He was afraid if he would ruin their friendship. As cliche as it sounds. Sometimes he thought that maybe Chanyeol would accept it and maybe try it out, but this still wasn't enough to confess. He sighed and burried his face in his arms.

 

When lunch break came the two of them went to the rooftop. 

 

"Ahh I forgot to bring my lunch..." Baekhyun pouted. 

Chanyeol slowly take out his own lunch.

 

"Yah, this means you have to give me a little of yours" Baekhyun shouted while he went to sit on Chanyeol's lap, back pressed against Chanyeol's chest. Chanyeol gladly let him and wrapped his arms around Baekhyun, his lunch still in his hands.

 

" I know, you don't have to be so loud" Chanyeol smiled and opened the box. They fed each other, laughed, and talked. The luch break was nearing its end but they were laying on the ground and neither of them wanted to move.

 

"Baek, let's skip school. It'll be our last lesson anyway." Chanyeol suggested.

 

"Hmm.. okay.." Baekhyun was snuggled up to Chanyeol and the latter caressed his hair.

 

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked silently.

 

"Yes, Baekkie?" Chanyeol ruffled his hair.

 

"I love you." Baekhyun said. Finally he said it.

 

"I love you too Baek" Chanyeol answered.

 

"No, you don't understand. Not just in a best friend way. I like you more than a friend." Baekhyun corrected and hugged Chanyeol tightly. They were now standing.

 

"Well....." Chanyeol started slowly. "I never really thought about that." He said quietly. Baekhyun's heart sinked to his stomach and he felt all short of negative feelings. "But we could try out" He smiled and pulled Baekhyun in for another hug.

Baekhyun's heart was ready to burst from his chest and his eyes were as wide as Kyungsoo's.

 

"You didn't think I would stop being your friend or something like that, did you?" Chanyeol asked still smiling.

 

"Umm, hehe, maybe" Baekhyun mumbled into Chanyeol's chest. He was blushing so hard.

 

"Well you were wrong. Let's go, today will be our first official date" Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and he dragged him out of the school.

 

"Why first official? Baekhyun asked.

 

"Because, Baek, I know you since forever and we went everywhere together just the two of us. So basically we have been going on dates all our lives." Chanyeol said it so seriously, Baekhyun burst out laughing. It was only Chanyeol who thought it like that.

 

"Well, maybe you're right" Baekhyun grinned.

 

Chanyeol interwined they fingers and they went to drink bubble tea.

 

When they entered the shop Sehun greeted them cheerfully. He was one of the people who worked there and he knew them well, because they hang out there a lot.

Chanyeol ordered two bubble tea and they sat down.

 

"What are you planning after this Yeol?" Baekhyun asked grinning at Chanyeol.

 

"Well as cliche as it sounds, I thought maybe you could come over and we can watch a movie." Chanyeol said while their bubble tea arrived.

 

"That's good.... you do realize that we did these things already so many times and we weren't dating." Baekhyun laughed at how easy it was to go out with Chanyeol. Maybe because they were already so close.

 

"Yeah, it's kind of funny" Chanyeol laughed a little too.

 

After they finished their bubble tea, they went to Chanyeol's apartment. They picked a movie and cuddled on the couch. When it ended they turned out the TV and started playing silly games, like rock, paper, scrisoirs. After they got bored from the game they remained sitting on the couch facing each other. Baekhyun's hands were in Chanyeol's.

 

"Baek? You know what we did not do when we were just best friends?" Chanyeol asked, eyes fixed on Baekhyun's hands while he caressed them.

 

"Umm.....no?" Baekhyun answered. But deep down he knew it he just couldn't believe that this was happening.

 

"This" Chanyeol slowly cupped Baekhyun's cheeks and kissed him gently and sweetly. It only lasted a few seconds but Baekhyun was on cloud nine.

And when Chanyeol pulled away he wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him again.

 

"Does this mean you like me too not just like a best friend?" Baekhyun pulled away and grinned, arms still around Chanyeol's neck.

 

"Yeah, I don't know what else could you assume when I just kissed you." Chanyeol laughed.

 

"Yah, don't laugh" Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's shoulders.

 

"Sorry, you're too cute." Chanyeol pecked his cheek. "By the way" Chanyeol started. " do you know, what else we didn't do? Chanyeol smirked at him and picked him up, heading to his bedroom.

 

"Omo, Chanyeol put me down, YAH" Baekhyun shouted but Chanyeol just laughed and kissed him. Baekhyun blushed."Arggh, hurry up" Baekhyun blushed harder from his own words.

 

"Whatever you want, Princess" Chanyeol smirked.

 

"YAH! I'm not a princess! I'm a prince!" Baekhyun said loudly.

 

"Haha, sure you are" Chanyeol said and kissed Baekhyun again lovingly.

They made it to the bedroom and Chanyeol dropped Baekhyun onto the bed, hovering over him.

 

"Baek, I want you so much. Can I have you?" He asked and Baekhyun blushed hard at how lovingly Chanyeol was looking at him.

 

"I'm all yours." Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol and threw his shirt away.

 

That night they made sweet sweet love and they couldn't be happier.

 

 

BAMM THE END

 

"But.... you said you haven't even thought about this. How can you be so sure?"

 

"Well, you see I lied a little, just to see your reaction. I've been in love with you since the day we met."

"YAH, PARK CHANYEOL!"


 

AN/

Thank you for reading  and please comment if you liked it, I love comments ♥ 

Again, sorry for the mistakes ><

Bye-bye <33