Idiot

Here Comes Trouble

At every minute following the big mess, Irene pondered if she was going crazy or just retarded when she agreed to go out with that woman. The blood on her hands proved that maybe she was both. She was the one who searched for trouble, and she was the one who got a full big punch on her face.

 

- , my nose won’t stop bleeding. - She stated to herself, raising her right hand to hold it along with the other one.

 

- Are you ok ? - Seulgi slowed the car’s speed to look at her, making a weird expression while she saw all that blood on her white shirt.

 

Like you would care.  

 

Irene rolled her eyes, choosing to ignore her in order to not say everything she really wanted to. With the following silence, Irene stopped hating Seulgi to briefly  think about it.

 

I have to admit. I deserved it. I was the one who tried to be the Iron Woman  and screwed my nose up. And it was for nothing, she doesn’t even care, still driving like a crazy person.

 

She sighed, impatiently. It was just a few hours and she was already stressed.

 

- Irene, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that would happen, my intention was one of the best in taking you there.

 

Of good intentions, Hell is full.

 

- I just wanted you to see how things are from another point of view. Things that have nothing to do with your lifestyle.

 

Seulgi didn’t even earned a look at her direction, making her pout without noticing.

 

- C’mon, say something. I don’t like silence, and I hate to be in bad terms with someone. I wouldn’t do something just to harm you.

 

Really ? In less than two days that we have met, I’ve already been to jail, almost turned into a everybody's wife there, walked on the street with my pants wet, turned myself into a drunktard and now I just got beated up. Do you have alzheimer ? I think you do.

 

Irene looked outside the window, still in her silence, being able to hear Seulgi take a big breath.

 

- You know what ? - Seulgi sounded annoyed. - I’m not going to keep asking you to forgive me for something I didn’t do. You tried to be all “Wonder Woman” over Bulldogie because you wanted, I never needed anyone to defend me and I didn’t even screamed for your help. You intruded where you shouldn’t and ended up like this. Done.

 

Her words were true, but Irene was as stubborn as a bull so she needed to ignore her a bit more. In the next silence, the older woman looked down to her clothes. Her shirt covered in blood and her blazer was crumpled and smelling like cigarette smoke. She could even get to win some money if she stopped at a street corner to ask, the look of a tramp she already had.

 

The following moments were in a complete and weird silence. Seulgi seemed to be mad, since she hadn’t spoke anymore since that last time. Not even the radio she bothered to turn on, as she did it first thing before.

 

More few minutes and  Irene found herself in a little city, one she surely never heard of. The girl stared at the things passing through her window until Seulgi came to a stop, parking the car in front of a Karaoke house. Or that was what she thought it was, judging from the big microphone displayed up on the roof, the old entrance and the dirty windows.

 

Irene grimaced just in seeing those things.

 

- Get out of the car. - Seulgi said in a serious tone, not looking at her direction.

 

- Where are you going to take me now ?  To a slaughterhouse ? - Irene scoffed, finally glancing at the younger after a long time.

 

- Just get out and wait for me at the car’s hood. I’ll be right back.

 

Irene couldn’t even believe she was seeing this side of Seulgi. She seemed possessed. Samara next to Seulgi was just a little girl, Emily Rose then… Pure angel.

 

As she saw the taller woman walking towards the Karaoke’s entrance, she got out of the car, stretching her limbs next. Her nose already had stopped bleeding but still, it hurt.

 

Irene scanned the place and soon, went to the car’s hood, leaning on it while she crossed her arms and her feet. From there, the wait took more minutes than she expected.

 

- Great. Now I was abandoned. - She rolled her eyes, feeling the sun burn her head right there.

 

It must be already afternoon. Time flies on a road.

 

With one more look towards the entrance, she finally noticed Seulgi passing through those doors, with a little kit that had a red cross on the middle.  Seulgi looked up and stopped right after her, staring at her face for a few moments before putting the kit on the hood.

 

Irene stayed quiet, just watching what she was about to do. The black haired girl soon took a brown pot from the kit and dropped the liquid on a white cloth, raising a hand to her face away. Seulgi tried to pass on Irene’s bloody spots, but the latter dodged from her attempt. It could be something to dope her, she wouldn’t be surprised.

 

Seulgi sighed heavily, pressing her lips together impatiently.

 

- Are you really going to keep being childish, Irene ?

 

- What are you doing ? And where did you get this ?

 

- I’m taking care of your wounds and I took it from the owner of this thing. He didn’t noticed, one day I’ll return. - Seulgi smirked, shrugging. - Turn your face a bit.

 

- I don’t need you, the same way you didn’t needed my help.

 

Irene sounded like a offended damsel. A sullen kid indeed, Seulgi thought.

 

- I’m sorry if I was rude, it wasn’t my intention to sound just like you. - She kept with that serious face towards her.

 

- Hm.

 

- Don’t “Hm” me, I don’t like when you do that. Now let me take care of you.

 

Seulgi finally placed the cloth on her wounded nose, making her flinch with the touch.

 

- I can’t help it, it’s for your own good. - Her voice sounded just as if Irene was a kid that hurt her knee on the playground.

 

Irene’s eyes wandered through her concentrated face, noticing that whoever saw them like that, would think they were a couple, judging by their positions. She stood quiet, just watching the younger do something seriously. It was the first time she saw that. Amazing.

 

Seulgi changed the cloth and started to clean up the blood from above her chin, since her hand made a mess right there. Righ after, she started to put what seemed like a natural cream on her wound.  

 

- Are you finished ?

 

- Nu-uh. Band-aids. - Seulgi took out from the kit a little box of band-aids , which seemed like it was bright pink.

 

- Oh, no ! No way, I’m not going to use Barbie’s band-aids ! This is even more humiliation !

 

- Well little baby, it’s the only type I have so you’ll have to use it. If the wound keeps open like this, you could get an infection and you would have to amputate your face.

 

After her final’s words, Irene couldn’t help but laugh. Seulgi looked up right after, preparing a band-aid on her hands.

 

- Why are you laughing ? What’s so funny ?

 

Her serious expression made Irene laugh even harder. She was being serious with this.

 

- Amputate my face. Then I would just be dead, duh. I’ve never saw such procedure.

 

- Irene, you really don’t have culture. Just so you know, it is a thing. It’s real.

 

- Oh, really ? Since when ?- Irene saw her placing carefully the object on her wound.

 

- Since I made it up. Don’t argue.

 

As she finished, Seulgi stared at it like she had done the work of her life, smiling like a dork. Irene shook her head just for such scene.

 

- So, let’s go home now ? So I can call a realtor and plan to move to another country far away from you ?

 

Now it was Seulgi’s time to ignore her comment.

 

- Nope ! - She changed her expression to a bright one. - Spin a bit for me.

 

- Why ? - She arched one eyebrow in confusion.

 

- I want to see your new look !

 

Irene didn’t even protested this time, spinning fast feeling extremely dumb as she did it.

 

-Ah , so pretty ! - Her smile got even bigger.

 

- Happy ? Now let’s go home.

 

- No ! Let’s visit this Karaoke, it’s so attractive ! I feel romance in the air, it’s winking to me, and I’m winking to it. You know, a good thing going on here.

 

- You go in, I go home. - Irene smiled and walked back to her car, sitting on the driver’s seat just to find herself with empty hands.

 

She looked up and saw Seulgi still there, at the hood.

 

- Give me the key, Seulgi.

 

- Hm. Nope. - Her smile resembled her of a devilish child. - I’ll give it back if you enter the Karaoke house with me, to eat something.

 

- No.

 

- Ah Baechu ! - Seulgi pouted and crossed her arms, doing that aegyo thing again.

 

Irene sighed with that scene, getting out of her car later then.

 

- Seulgi, how old are you ?

 

- That’s not a thing to ask us women, Baechu, it’s rude. - Irene walked till she was right in front of her. - Not that I’m old but still...

 

- I mean, your mental age. Five years ? - Irene giggled, getting a straight expression from her right after.

 

- Let’s go. - Seulgi took her right hand and pulled her to the place, not waiting for any protest.

 

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

 

Bright lights. That local had the aspect of the “popular place” from the city, the one to have fun. There was a good amount of people, some couples here and there. A few teenagers were singing a very weird song up on the stage, lyrics that was supposed to sound like japanese.

 

- What do you want ? - Seulgi left her hand to take a seat at a empty table.

 

- To leave.

 

- They don’t have this in here, Ms grumpy.

 

- Wooho ! What a … A great performance ! - The “host” of that thing, got on the stage after the song ended, greeting both teenagers with an awkward smile. It seemed like they were having a karaoke competition.  

 

Irene took a seat and stood there with her poker face.

 

- So now let’s see who is going to be the next ! Let’s not forget that the song will be randomly choosed and everyone here is in the competition !  - He cleaned his forehead with a piece of cloth.

 

Seulgi glanced at Irene wearing a bubbly expression.

 

- Let’s sing ?

 

- No, this is for people who have nothing to do.

 

- And we have nothing to do at this moment. - Seulgi stood up and took her hand, lifting it to try get her up.

 

With her resistance, she failed.

 

- Oh ! So we already have volunteers ? The young woman there, with the lifted arm !

 

Irene giggled, scoffing whoever idiot got picked.

 

- Yah ! - Seulgi bit her lip and clapped her hands. - C’mon Baechu, get up, it’s you !

 

As Irene heard that, her smile was wiped away in seconds. She looked around and saw that everyone was staring at her. Soon, she looked at her lifted arm, processing everything.

 

. The idiot is me.

 

 

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

 

 

Hope you like it guys, thanks for the support !